PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: atl_josh ..... looky here

416exmx
03-02-2004, 08:23 PM
hey atl_josh, i pm'd you already but no response... i sold you an exhaust about 3 weeks ago and you paid with paypal. you contacted me saying you recieved the exhaust. then you did a chargeback to my account on saturday... you never contacted me or nothing... the exhaust was perfect.... what's the deal dude???

Rrider4life8
03-03-2004, 04:42 AM
:eek: :eek2:

meangreen400ex
03-03-2004, 05:30 AM
Hmmm that funny.......b/c he wanted to buy my exhaust and was going to buy it until I told him I only accept money orders or cashiers checks and then he suddenly told me his friend wrecked his quad and he had to to buy other stuff.....likely story huh. I bet he rips people off all the time.

jcv400ex
03-03-2004, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by 416exmx
hey atl_josh, i pm'd you already but no response... i sold you an exhaust about 3 weeks ago and you paid with paypal. you contacted me saying you recieved the exhaust. then you did a chargeback to my account on saturday... you never contacted me or nothing... the exhaust was perfect.... what's the deal dude???

Been there done that......the only way you can get your money back is if you got a tracking number with you shippment. If you did and it shows it was delivered, your golden and will get your money back. Other wise, you've just learned something....;)

416exmx
03-03-2004, 07:30 AM
alright, he said it was his banks fault... we got everything worked out... he's ok to deal with