PDA

View Full Version : upstate NY sand pitts

TheFontMaster
03-02-2004, 07:08 PM
I live in upstate NY by Poland, and weve got some killer sand pitts up hear. If youve never riden sand pits youre missin out on some great fun.

If you have never seen a sand pit they are no whare near as tall as the dunes out west, but they are deffinately steeper. they are so much fun, u can go riddin all day without gettin board.

There are miles of trails out hear. Also a few vigilantes that think they own the sand pitts that will ocsionaly need to be out ran:D .

If any one wants to cone down this summer i can show u them if ive got a 250 R by then

jmoney45
03-02-2004, 08:04 PM
Hey man. Where's poland NY at? I'm between Rochester and Syracuse. I'd love to check out those sand pits. I have 24 acres of land and am rebuilding my track this spring.

TheFontMaster
03-03-2004, 08:41 PM
Poland is about 10 miles north of Utica. go up Rt. 12 and follow the signs. Although finding poland is the easy part. to get to 2 of the three pits you pritty much need some one to show you how to get to there.

how big is that track. how big is it. i dont have any tracks around hear, if its alright i'd like to check it out. I havent raced before, but i really want to get into it.

jmoney45
03-04-2004, 07:01 AM
The track will be completely redone as soon as weather permits. We're bringing a dozer in for a week this time to make sure we get everything the way we want it. I'll post pics when it's done. And sure you can check it out.

TheFontMaster
03-04-2004, 06:37 PM
that's cool. Contact me sometine this summer. I'll show u them sand pits