PDA

View Full Version : ARIZONA - where 2 ride

Phoenix78
03-02-2004, 04:04 PM
Anyone know of some good places to ride (other than Lake Pleasant area) near northwest Phoenix?

:confused:

H440exconfused
03-11-2004, 10:45 PM
Heres is a thought, a friend of mine just moved to an area west of pheonix right off I-10 about 30 miles west of the 101 and I-10. He had family out there already, the town is near tonopah, there is a huge truckstop at the exit cant remember the name though, oh yea rip griffins. well while you are on I-10 about a mile befor you get off the exit, especially on sundays every sunday they say, we all rode there Banshees outhere and there was tons on quads and bikes. well the freeway goes right over top of it, you can seee it its a dreid up river bed, with miles of open desert, and sand hils, drag races every sunday, it was alot of fun even if i did have to ride a Banshee while i was there to help him move out there from michigan. I am telling you you cant miss it I-10 goes right over top of the spot of the drags. there is miles and miles to ride there. more than you could ever see, and why dont you just drive a couple hours to the best of all GLAMIS, not that far. Sorry I live in michigan, and only been there once thats all i know.

Mike