PDA

View Full Version : I got some good luck....

Moded86R
03-02-2004, 10:37 AM
In the past 5 months I have had the wost luck I have ever had.I completly rebuilt my 250r motor.New cases,crank,everything.Rode it for 4 hours and ruin the brand new crank.(ALong with the clutch cover that I spent so many hours polishing)I cracked the head in my car and it got so hot it messed the motor up.So I had to put a new motor in it.(The gauge didn't work and I didn't see the steam till it was to late.)Three days later I hit a curb and ruin the front tire and wheel.Then the brakes went out and the back struts blew.I wrecked my dad's truck and did 3800 worth of damage.Last weekend my 400ex plastic mounts broke off the left side of the front plastic so it is ruined.(Landed from a jump and there they went)A couple weeks ago I was talking to a girl I used to like on the phone.And somehow my girlfreind found out.She broke up with me.Kinda startin to get back togother.Still not the same though.(The girl called me btw.)

And let's get to yesterday 12:30 I am leaving to go get some money orders made and mail them out for some parts.I get to the end of my road and am waiting to pull out onto the highway.I hear a loud pop.So I get out of my car and the belt came off.So I back down my road.Turns out a bolt came loose that holds the ac compressor on.it's not only a PITA to get to.It's some kind of weird bolt I am not sure where I am going to find it.

Since my car was broken I had my mom drop my little sister's car off at my work.It's a 96 monte carlo with a 3.1 in it.I got off work and went down to my buddies house.It's about a 12 mile trip down a highway.I go down there and on my way back I got the cruise control set.Wasn't runnin funny.Not gettin hot nothing.Runnin great.All of a sudden I notice it is loosing speed.So I give it gas and when I do I hear either a really bad lifter tick,exhaust leak or a rod knock.This car has 105 thousand on it and is in mint condition.I am about 1/4 mile away from house.I got one last hill to go.Get about halfway up it and it dies.It just shut off.So I am thinking the motor locked up!It wont turn over.I know the battery has a good charge.I can't believe this crap.I didn't run it hard at all.I wasn't driving fast nothing.It just happened.We pulled it the rest of the way home with a chain.And who knows how much this one's gonna cost.

I'm sorry for this useless post.I had to vent somewhere.It just makes me not even want to get out of bed anymore.

sly400ex
03-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Just stay away from me and my vehicles!:o

Just kidding, that sucks. When it rains it pours!!!:confused:

Rrider4life8
03-02-2004, 03:46 PM
damn and i thought me spinnin into a ditch was bad:eek:

cody anderson
03-02-2004, 03:58 PM
You will never ride my quads or in any of my vehicles...

Moded86R
03-02-2004, 04:00 PM
A guy came today and got the car with a trailer.He's gonna see what's wrong with it.I almost gaurantee the lower end's messed up.Which mean big $ to fix.Which sucks.I kind of feel bad about breakin my sister's car.But I kind of don't because I wasn't doing anything wrong.It just happened.

It wasn't low on oil.No light's ever came on.No warning whatsoever.

I got my car fixed today also.I just got a belt for a car without a/c and put it right on.I also put new rotors on the front end.So now the front brakes are all new.Starting to build a new motor for my truck.Should be done in a few months.Then this car is either gonna get sold.Or sit there till next winter.My truck doesn't go in the snow.And I don't like salt on it either.So it doesn't get driven in the winter time.

I think winter time has something to do with it.I hate the winter time.

Willfulone
03-02-2004, 05:18 PM
I got some good luck....

Dude, if that your good luck, I want to be miles away from you when your bad luck starts...

Peace
Willfuone

Bill Fuller
03-02-2004, 05:26 PM
I'm scared to even post in this thread..........damn you got some kinda bad mojo dude!

Nausty
03-02-2004, 05:27 PM
if it makes u feel any better, i'm having it A LOT worse over here!:o

chucked
03-02-2004, 05:56 PM
dude, the world only looks as bad as the one who sees it that way. Just keep your head up and it will turn for the good. life has its speed bumps.