PDA

View Full Version : CVBOYZ in Redline 4 Life Video (Trailer inside)

JLanphear
03-02-2004, 10:04 AM
Hi Guys,

I thought some of you may like to see this little video teaser of a flick we are set to be featured in. It's a streetbike video, so it's mostly ground freestyle type stuff, with other things mixed in. I'm pretty excited anyway. The release date hasn't been confirmed as of yet, but it's looking like it will be very soon, around 3-4 weeks. You can check our website and message board at www.cvboyz.com for more info as we get it...otherwise if you have specific questions you can just post here and I'll find out the answer. Anyway, here it the link to the video clip, please let me know what you think...any quad clips (and a sled clip) that you see in the teaser should be from us...as I said, we'll have a whole segment in the full video.

Right click save as - www.2gintegra.com/r4ltrailer.wmv

Thanks.

-Josh

sly400ex
03-02-2004, 10:11 AM
Looks good!:D But they're crashing more than riding!!!:confused:

JLanphear
03-02-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by sly400ex
Looks good!:D But they're crashing more than riding!!!:confused:

I noticed that too....lol

sic250x
03-02-2004, 11:53 AM
hey where can you buy that at? do you have to order it off the net?

JLanphear
03-02-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by sic250x
hey where can you buy that at? do you have to order it off the net?

It will be released in 3 to 4 weeks...it will be in select stores acrossed the country. I don't know if I am supposed to put up any other details about purchasing it incase it's advertising, even though we aren't going to be making any money out of the deal, it's another production company...we are just featured in it.

I'm sure all of the ordering info will be on our website when it's available so you can check www.cvboyz.com or buzz me an email at josh@cvboyz.com and I will keep you posted.

This is just a guess, but I would assume that if you know any local shops that want to stock this video you would be hooked up accordingly.

Thanks for askin!

-Josh

03-02-2004, 01:52 PM
It's about dam time you boys got on TV...:cool:

JLanphear
03-02-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Rico
It's about dam time you boys got on TV...:cool:

Thanks man :D

Did you get that stuff that we talked about a while back? It won't be coming from me so if you didn't get it I'll have to make another call.

Lata.

-Josh

03-02-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
Thanks man :D

Did you get that stuff that we talked about a while back? It won't be coming from me so if you didn't get it I'll have to make another call.

Lata.

-Josh

No sir...:(

Dan_Guetter
03-02-2004, 02:25 PM
where can i pre order my copy

JLanphear
03-02-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Rico
No sir...:(

I'll make a phone call....sorry for the delay.

JLanphear
03-04-2004, 11:58 AM
Just found out....looks like the videos will be available from our website when released.

Thanks.

-Josh