PDA

View Full Version : Paypal

'03'300ex'er
03-02-2004, 08:00 AM
this may sound stupid, but i need to know from some of you that use it. if you have a paypal acct. and you accept a payment from someone do they put it in your bank acct. or how does it work?
i have read all thier stuff and i still dont know. all i have ever did was payed through them THANKS for any helpful info

300exOH
03-02-2004, 08:02 AM
The money will go into your paypal account where you can transfer it to your regular bank account if you like. They may charge a small fee though.

Disaster
03-02-2004, 08:11 AM
What he said... But also if they ask u to upgrade to a premium account do it if u click no the money in that account gets sent back and u lose it all and the customer has to send it again and u get charged again...Found this out the hard way lol...

UglyMotha™
03-02-2004, 08:15 AM
no fee for transactions to your bank accout you can also have them send it to you in the form of a check the only time you will be charged a fee is if the other person uses a credit card then paypal hits you up for a percentage of that

brandonpeake
03-02-2004, 09:36 AM
if you sell dont use it or read the 42 page agreement , i sold some 19" axis se7en wheels and tires off my is300 on ebaymotors, as u can guess this was anexpenesive item, the guy said he didnt get it i had the ups statement where he signed for it, he turned me into paypal they took the money oout of my account but i had already got the money, so i had a neg balance, so then they tried to draft my bank account, which in the agreement u sign it tells u this, paypal sucks for the seller , no security then when u call them u are on hold for like 2hrs, so im aout around 3g's b/c of this crap but it happened a while back so beware

AndrewRRR
03-02-2004, 10:01 AM
If you had proof he signed for the wheels and it was his word against your proof how did they do this?
That sucks, I'd get a lawyer, sounds easy to win (not to mention get him for attempted fraud).

brandonpeake
03-02-2004, 02:36 PM
i have a lawyer but u still agree to their terms and that comes to play in it and i sent the wheels to washington state and im in alabama, long way to go file charges, my lawyer is also one of my friends and at some point do u want to spend twice as much again as u lost to possibly get some jerk paying u payments for the amount, just watch what u sign up for, pay pal is not looking out for sellers they even advertise safety for buyers its a scam

'03'300ex'er
03-02-2004, 05:09 PM
thanks for all the info. maybe i'll just accept money orders.

zzbudzz
03-03-2004, 12:40 PM
i bought a playstation game from ebay and paid with paypal. the guy never sent the game and his ebay account was cancaled. i got my 45 bucks back after a month.