PDA

View Full Version : Bad Wreck! Buddy Injured!

Tom Lynn
03-01-2004, 10:18 PM
My brothers friend ''sweet-chuck'' was riding a friends shee up town. Then he was just headed out of town when he decided to just start flooring it...Well, he t-boned a car goin 70mph...He ain't in all that great of shape they took him out in a bird (plane) to Ackron, Ohio. His femur went though an vein and then through the skin. He has severe head injuries. Broken wrist too...Car driver is fine. Needless to say the shees totaled.

Mr.Offroad
03-01-2004, 10:23 PM
Sounds like a poster-child for the CPSC ban on ATV's. Sorry to hear he's hurt, but he sure ain't doing the sport any favors.

SGA
03-01-2004, 11:16 PM
Man, Im sorry to hear that. I hope he pulls through this.:(

JOEX
03-01-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Offroad
Sounds like a poster-child for the CPSC ban on ATV's. Sorry to hear he's hurt, but he sure ain't doing the sport any favors.
I'll agree with that:(

I do hope he makes it though, and he and others learn from this.

Joe

QuadJunkies
03-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
I'll agree with that:(

I do hope he makes it though, and he and others learn from this.

Joe

Rrider4life8
03-02-2004, 04:35 AM
:(

400exmom
03-02-2004, 05:09 AM
sorry about your friend:(

will people ever learn:confused:

seatec
03-02-2004, 05:28 AM
will people ever learn

No they wont. It's called poor impulse control.

Sorry he got hurt but he is just another bullet in the anti ATV activists gun.

dirtmomma
03-02-2004, 08:31 AM
Sorry but have to agree w/ the others on this one, BTW did he have a helmet on?? & one more ? why was he on the road?? HOPE he's gonna be OK

03-02-2004, 09:10 AM
Glad to here he's OK but as mentioned before I hope he and others learned somethin from it.. Quads don't belong on the same road as cars..........PERIOD

markk
03-02-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
sorry about your friend:(

will people ever learn:confused:

GOOD WAY OF SAYING IT!!!!!!

Cole Trane
03-02-2004, 11:54 AM
Wow, some of you people are pretty sensitive. Why say anything about how it's hurting the sport. This guy's buddy is in the hospital and we talk about how this is hurting the sport. Kinda goes UNSED if you ask me.

Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope he gets better.

ledofthezep
03-02-2004, 12:10 PM
Man that sucks to hear. :( Hope he gets well soon & you all learn a damn lesson from this if nothing else.

QuadJunkies
03-02-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider2002
Wow, some of you people are pretty sensitive. Why say anything about how it's hurting the sport. This guy's buddy is in the hospital and we talk about how this is hurting the sport. Kinda goes UNSED if you ask me.

Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope he gets better. Insensitive????? Why say anything about it hurting our sport??????? CAUSE IT IS!!! NONE of us want to see this guy Die Its very sad and I do hope he fully recovers,but Come on......Ever heard of common sense????!!And what about the poor person in the car who hit him?!!:eek2: :huh Think of what must have been going threw his mind!!

My prayers are with him and his Family

SGA
03-02-2004, 12:19 PM
No, he probably was not using comman sense. Hes still hurt bad though, and I wish the best for him.
The reason you do not see me bashing him or others is because now that i'm older, ive learned a few things. Life and good health are the most important things in this world.

Also, I know very good people that in earlier years, have wrecked and gotten hurt because of being stupid. Today they are fine people, good friends and such. Things happen in life, let us try hope the best for him and others in the same situation.

EXerHonda400
03-02-2004, 01:58 PM
Hope he gets better, but it's his own falt he had it comeing:(

Tom Lynn
03-02-2004, 06:08 PM
He didn't have a helmet on and he was drinking. So, his friends thought they where doin him a favor by taking his keys to his truck. But, he jumped on his friends shee so he could get home. It wasn't the quads fault.

MOFO
03-02-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Tom Lynn
He didn't have a helmet on and he was drinking. So, his friends thought they where doin him a favor by taking his keys to his truck. But, he jumped on his friends shee so he could get home. It wasn't the quads fault.

sorry to hear about your friend and I hope he gets well....

but this is the type of story that the media loves to get ahold of... they will write up the entire store and leave out facts like... he was drunk, no helmet, riding on the road...etc. I've seen it happen where I live. Then the general public assumes it was somehow the quads fault...

Hopefully this will explain where everyone is coming from when they posted about this.

Chef
03-02-2004, 06:23 PM
I'm not gonna say I'm sorry to be nice, I'm gonna say he shouldn't have been that stupid, drunk or not.

Cole Trane
03-02-2004, 07:54 PM
Just my opinion Quadjunkies, I wouldn't say anything about it. I know it's hurting the sport and so does everyone else. Not trying to start an argument, but I just think it should go unsed in a situation like this. If no one had been hurt, then I might say something. Just my opinion, sorry for accusing yall of being insensitive.

dirtmomma
03-02-2004, 08:33 PM
We're ALL a little insensitive when it comes to chit like these I hate to say :rolleyes:

TRX310R Rider
03-02-2004, 09:31 PM
Stupid Hurts...

blueskyy
03-02-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Glad to here he's OK but as mentioned before I hope he and others learned somethin from it.. Quads don't belong on the same road as cars..........PERIOD

QuadJunkies
03-02-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider2002
Just my opinion Quadjunkies, I wouldn't say anything about it. I know it's hurting the sport and so does everyone else. Not trying to start an argument, but I just think it should go unsed in a situation like this. If no one had been hurt, then I might say something. Just my opinion, sorry for accusing yall of being insensitive. no offense taken....;) Just how I feel about it

400exmom
03-03-2004, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by TRX310R Rider
Stupid Hurts... yuup~ sometimes it even kills people.....

SadisticShee
03-03-2004, 10:19 AM
That sucks

03-03-2004, 10:34 AM
OMG!! Icant believe he hit a car doin 70!:eek: I hope hes doing all right:rolleyes: