PDA

View Full Version : So, where does Tim Farr stand right now with racing?

Bartman012
03-01-2004, 05:11 PM
Where does Tim Farr stand in the series so far? I'm not sure what series he's in because there's 13,000 different ones. How many races has he won verses the competition? Just curious.

KLH100
03-01-2004, 05:24 PM
last :macho

Texasrider
03-01-2004, 05:32 PM
There does seem to be quite a few different series, but the last I saw he is the points leader.

Texasrider
03-01-2004, 05:36 PM
That would be points leader of the pro quad stadium series! Check out the home page on this site for all the details.

4fiddyR
03-01-2004, 06:19 PM
Tim won the stadium series already. And far as the ATVNationals, there was only one race, at Glen Helen Raceway in San Bernardino California. He did not fair so well there, in his first moto Tim's throttle stuck and he was forced into the pits, and he went back out but it was too late, and he just rode around. 2nd moto, he finished 7th-9ish I believe. (Don't quote me)

I have also heard he is not happy with the lack of seat time he is getting to practice, Honda is pimpin him out on promotional rides for Honda and he gets to ride like 5 laps, then they have him go on a stocker or HRC kit quad, and do another 5 laps. The pro's run 20 minutes +1 lap, and the 5 lap practices are not cutting it for him on conditioning.
Hopefully things will change for the better soon. We all know what Farr can do, Honda just needs to give him a better chance at conditioning. Honda is known for pressuring there riders to win which is normal, but the also don't allow them much preperation for there events.