PDA

View Full Version : sat on one

thenad21
03-01-2004, 04:33 PM
just went to the honda place and sat on a r. fellt perfect for me could reach everything with a little more room

redrider410
03-01-2004, 04:49 PM
Yea i am bringing the payment for my R on wednesday and they have mine sitting out on the showroom floor. I might pick it up after spring break though, but i really want to break it in and ride it before race season. BUt my 400 ex was stolen from my barn once, I wouldnt want that to happen again while i am gone.....

thenad21
03-01-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by redrider410
Yea i am bringing the payment for my R on wednesday and they have mine sitting out on the showroom floor. I might pick it up after spring break though, but i really want to break it in and ride it before race season. BUt my 400 ex was stolen from my barn once, I wouldnt want that to happen again while i am gone.....

lock it up get one of those huge kryptonites

redrider410
03-01-2004, 05:00 PM
Listen i have some hard core black guys here. THey used MY tools and took the A-arm off to get the chain off. When we found the quad, they tried to hotwire it but couldnt, they blew the fuse and they didnt put all of the bolts back. Its a bad neighborhood.

thenad21
03-01-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by redrider410
Listen i have some hard core black guys here. THey used MY tools and took the A-arm off to get the chain off. When we found the quad, they tried to hotwire it but couldnt, they blew the fuse and they didnt put all of the bolts back. Its a bad neighborhood.

shotgun at hand:devil:

redrider410
03-01-2004, 05:05 PM
yea well i just got an ak-47 in semi only 2 weeks ago. I might hit my truck with buck shot. or even worse THE QUAD!:eek: