PDA

View Full Version : Blue Diamond SUCKS

pgregg131
03-01-2004, 10:47 AM
I went to Blue Diamond MX park on Saturday and it was a joke. The quad track sucked and they wanted $50. to ride for one day or you could become a member fo $50. and then pay another $25. on top of that to ride. I drove all the way up there from Maryland and didnt even ride after seeing the one track for quads. It looked like a pee wee track for little kids and wasnt even worth unloading the quads or wasting the money for the ***** screwing they give you just to ride.

YLW400
03-01-2004, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the heads up man, I was thinking about going up there in the future, guess not now!

pgregg131
03-01-2004, 11:16 AM
yea dont waste your time or money

YLW400
03-01-2004, 01:58 PM
I'll stick to Seaford :D

Delaware152
03-01-2004, 02:49 PM
Yeah. Cheaper and track is always in good shape.

YLW400
03-01-2004, 03:03 PM
Plus Ralph is there:D

Delaware152
03-01-2004, 03:16 PM
How could I forget that.

YLW400
03-02-2004, 10:22 AM
You get your motors dropped off Delaware?

seatec
03-02-2004, 12:57 PM
JC, is there a race after The Landing? Maybe we can check out seaford. i never been there. I could probably get RTSE440 and Eric to go (if he has a ride by then i hope).

YLW400
03-02-2004, 01:02 PM
Man after next weekend, we get a long break..Until April25th...We will certaintly have time to hit Seaford..I will probably be there every weekend....Either there or Easton anyway...More than likely, Seaford.

seatec
03-02-2004, 01:05 PM
Cool, how far is seaford from Baltimore you think? you might of mentioned it before but i forgot.

pgregg131
03-02-2004, 02:13 PM
seaford is about 1 hour and 30 mins from B-more

seatec
03-02-2004, 02:18 PM
thanx.

beats the 2 1/2 to Rausch.

Delaware152
03-02-2004, 03:05 PM
YLW400.. Dropping the motors of tonight. I hope at least one is together for this weekend.

dragracer69x
03-05-2004, 11:27 AM
:blah: i think blue diamond is the best place in the world to ride i love it there

seatec
03-05-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by dragracer69x
:blah: i think blue diamond is the best place in the world to ride i love it there

Don't get out much do ya?:blah: J/K

QuadJunkies
03-06-2004, 10:53 PM
:blah: i think blue diamond is the best place in the world to ride i love it there You need to lose the Avatar Profanity not allowed......;)

dragracer69x
03-08-2004, 08:42 AM
:macho did i say u can talk to me and tell me how to talk lil boy.....and i didnt say anythign bad

seatec
03-08-2004, 09:43 AM
drag, he didnt say you said something bad. he meant the F word in your signature picture(avatar). It's a bit harsh and we do have children on this board.

MIKE400EX
03-08-2004, 10:12 AM
That he is a SHE lil'drag. Did you happen to notice the word "Moderator" under HER name?

F0URZER0ZER0
03-08-2004, 10:14 AM
i went to bd sunday. i like it a lot. maybe you went to the 50's track because the quad track i enjoyed. if anyone was there sunday let me know

QuadJunkies
03-08-2004, 10:46 AM
:macho did i say u can talk to me and tell me how to talk lil boy.....and i didnt say anythign bad Im a chick and you will see that if you look at my Avatar....:o Lose the Avatar Im getting PM's of others that find it offensive

Admin
03-08-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Im a chick and you will see that if you look at my Avatar....:o Lose the Avatar Im getting PM's of others that find it offensive

I sent the boy his only Warning!

Also, I removed the Avatar

seatec
03-08-2004, 11:38 AM
Im a chick and you will see that if you look at my Avatar....:o Lose the Avatar Im getting PM's of others that find it offensive

Sorry, i called you a "He" even though i knew you where of the fair persuasion. :D My Bad!

QuadJunkies
03-08-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by seatec
Sorry, i called you a "He" even though i knew you where of the fair persuasion. :D My Bad! LOL.....;)

sickmojave
03-08-2004, 12:26 PM
Im a chick and you will see that if you look at my Avatar...

You must have REALLY REALLY good eyes if you can tell what's in your avatar. :eek: :p

QuadJunkies
03-08-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by sickmojave
You must have REALLY REALLY good eyes if you can tell what's in your avatar. :eek: :p ok smarty pants......:o :p Actually, evertything looks smaller the last few days all theText is ......Is everyones like that??? Actually ion the pic at one time, you could lcearly see the long blonde hair in my avatar, but now its hard to see .......;)

seatec
03-08-2004, 01:07 PM
oh i thought you where Andy Lagzdins. lol

J/K

lowclk430
03-08-2004, 03:00 PM
actually She can moderate me anytime ur in jersey .,...,WHAT a cutie and u ride???????what am i doin wrong???LOL

lowclk430
03-08-2004, 03:02 PM
also anyone have any pics or links of this track me and some friends are going up there this weekend?thnx.....and p.s. ur still a cutie dammm

dragracer69x
03-10-2004, 08:40 AM

:grr: :mad: frist off dude i never got a warning and u never asked to take my icon off if u would of asked me i would of changed so it shows that u dont have such a great web page. like i said if u had a problems with it u could PMed me or emailed me about

Pappy
03-10-2004, 08:47 AM

:grr: :mad: frist off dude i never got a warning and u never asked to take my icon off if u would of asked me i would of changed so it shows that u dont have such a great web page. like i said if u had a problems with it u could PMed me or emailed me about

simma down lugnut:o

dragracer69x
03-10-2004, 08:49 AM
thats what i ment by icon but like i said u could of PMed me or emailed me instead dude i got no problems and i dont want any either

YLW400
03-10-2004, 08:49 AM
Anywho, back to Blue Diamond :D

Honda5
03-13-2004, 06:23 AM
yes lets hear about blue diamond.

jrspawn
03-16-2004, 06:41 PM
Hey, i live about 10 min. from blue diamond, and pretty much go every sunday. I do agree with the cost of it, and can understand the frustration of some with the level of the track. But Myself and a couple others have been pushing to put more jumps in. the sunday before this past one we accually added in two taplbetop's back to back, steapened and brought out the large setup in the back and extended another tabletop. The track has the potential if the everyone on quads stick together, and bassically get the dirt bikes off the track, that is one major thing that ruins the track, from rutting all the lips, getting in the way, and trying to jump over you, but like i said we are pushing it hard to really turn that place into a pretty good quad track, if anyone is interested in giving a helping hand it would be appreciated, we were not able to accomplish anything this sunday because the dozer opperator that works with that track was in budds creek, we were invited to come in on one of the week days to totally go over everything, and try to really shape the place up, they are very willing to work with us, we just need to speak up with what we want them to build, and they'll do it for us.

justin
jrspawn@aol.com

pgregg85
03-16-2004, 07:49 PM
All they care about is ripping you off, Its not like they dont know how to build a track because the expert dirt bike track looks awsome. They just dont give a crap about quads or the sport itself. I know there are plenty more places closer that has better tracks and cheaper rates.

kwatts400
03-16-2004, 08:24 PM
Hey jrspawn, I'm about 10 mins from blue diamond too. I haven't been yet, but hopefully will soon. Do you know when they are going to start opening everyday?

jrspawn
03-17-2004, 06:48 PM
Hey, to start with, they are there to bhe in buisness, every track is, they also have to pay the bills. The people that manage, and work at the track have nothing to do with prices, i personally know all of the staff, and they ARE there to be helpfull, like i said, they i are new to it, and they want feedback, do you think they send a dozer on the track for 8 hours to listen to some guys on quads tell them where to place the jumps and how to build them just for fun, no, they want to improve, because with improvement, it makes more people happy and brings more buisness, right? They are new, and are open to suggestions on that track, they are in the process planning a whole complete MX track just for quads, that will be of pro level, instead of being intermidiate. As for when they are open everyday, im not sure, right now i believe its thursday threw sunday for riding, but myself and some otheres were invited to come out on any other day to go out there and bassically build some new stuff. And after the membership which is $50 for the whole year, $25 a day aint bad at all, most other places iv been are 35 a day, well 5 times to that track, and you could have had your membership with blue diamond, but is all in peoples preffrences i guess. Also uf they didnt give a crap about the quad sport, why did they just order in a 30 spot starting gate setup, and are putting a sand dragstrip for the quads? Like i said man, they are new, take it easy on them, they'll improve.

justin
jrspawn@aol.com

YLW400
03-17-2004, 06:59 PM
Do you know if there are any plans to start having D-7 quad races there? Where else do you ride at?

LTandRaptorider
03-17-2004, 07:16 PM
ok smarty pants......:o :p Actually, evertything looks smaller the last few days all theText is ......Is everyones like that??? Actually ion the pic at one time, you could lcearly see the long blonde hair in my avatar, but now its hard to see .......;)

I'm melting... :eek: :p

Just checked, nothing looking smaller here... :eek: :devil:

jrspawn
03-17-2004, 09:01 PM
Hey, right now i havent heard anything about the district races coming there, im sure thats in the plans though, like i said they had ordered the starting gate, so i would really hope they are gonna have the district race there. Right now diamond is about the only place i ride, we have another spot that we are trying to build up for a practice track, right now we just need some equipment to build it up more. And this sunday, i might accually be going to easton, the landing if weather permits and the place isnt flooded. or i might be going to new york to pick up a quad. if you want to try blue diamond out sometime just email me, and i could meet you there, see what you think, like i said right now they are definetly listening to us and building more, and more feedback always helps.

jusitn
jrspawn@aol.com