PDA

View Full Version : First Time!!!!!!

Natertot426ex
02-29-2004, 08:50 PM
Well I went Flat trackin Saturday night. The same that QJ goes to and I was very pleased with my night. For the first time in my 3 Years of racing I Got a trophy. I wondered if the time would ever come and it Finally did. I took 2nd Place in the Intermediate class. :macho

JOEX
02-29-2004, 08:52 PM
COOL! :macho I'm still waiting for my first time! :o :p

Joe

roostin_dale
02-29-2004, 09:12 PM
oh boy i remember my first time...lol..j/p

congrats;)

Narly R
02-29-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
COOL! :macho I'm still waiting for my first time! :o :p

Joe

Every man has his time, its just a matter of time....;) Dont worry Joe, one day......... one day. :)

:blah: :p

seven
02-29-2004, 09:40 PM
Hey, Did Troy tell you I got a 400ex? I was wondering if you sold that rear TCS shock you had?

JOEX
02-29-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
Every man has his time, its just a matter of time....;) Dont worry Joe, one day......... one day. :)

:blah: :p
I've been practicing!:o :blah: :p

Natertot426ex
02-29-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by seven
Hey, Did Troy tell you I got a 400ex? I was wondering if you sold that rear TCS shock you had?

He didn't. I did sell it right after I got lances. Sorry

Narly R
02-29-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
I've been practicing!:o :blah: :p

I hear that helps...:D

dirtmomma
02-29-2004, 09:58 PM
CONGRATS to you Nate thats awesome!!! How did QJ & Troy do?????????????????? I haven't seen a post from her I hope everything is all good!! I actually got a trophy(plaque) @ my 1st actual MX today :blah: WHOOT WHOOT just 2nd place but it's all good w/ me :D

QuadJunkies
03-01-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
CONGRATS to you Nate thats awesome!!! How did QJ & Troy do?????????????????? I haven't seen a post from her I hope everything is all good!! I actually got a trophy(plaque) @ my 1st actual MX today :blah: WHOOT WHOOT just 2nd place but it's all good w/ me :D Good for you girl!!!:macho Nate Congrats on a great race!!!!:macho Way to kick butt!!:blah:

QuadJunkies
03-01-2004, 12:28 AM
Hey, Did Troy tell you I got a 400ex? I was wondering if you sold that rear TCS shock you had? Troy said you were wanting to sell it already??????:confused: You been eyeballin one for a while now. And NOW you gonna sell it?!!!PIMP THAT SUCKA OUT!!!:blah: lol.........

Natertot426ex
03-01-2004, 07:08 AM
Thanks guys and GALS!! I put my new tires on the front and whenI practiced my front felt way too low. So I tied down the back. That helped a lot. I am going to have to get a lowering strut now because I could feel the bumps a lot worse with it tied down. I also think I had bad gas in it. It didn't seem to run as good as normal. I also need to play with my gearing as well. I can't keep my front end on the ground on the starts. OH well. the summer series should be fun!!!!!!

seven
03-01-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Troy said you were wanting to sell it already??????:confused: You been eyeballin one for a while now. And NOW you gonna sell it?!!!PIMP THAT SUCKA OUT!!!:blah: lol.........

I was thinking about selling it for a profit. It was so clean I had about 5 people wanting to buy it from me. But I have decided to keep it. So I am in the process of moving all of my parts from my 250R to the 400.

Pappy
03-01-2004, 07:36 AM
glad to hear it:cool:

QuadJunkies
03-01-2004, 11:52 AM
I was thinking about selling it for a profit. It was so clean I had about 5 people wanting to buy it from me. But I have decided to keep it. So I am in the process of moving all of my parts from my 250R to the 400. really?????? SAWEET! Glad to hear your keepin it!!!

Nate, your gonna be sooo much happier with a lowering strut that tie down thing just didnt cut it IMO . I love my radials on that track Next year Ill have another set and some slicks too I think for nights like this past Sat:eek2: when it was slicker than snot.....