PDA

View Full Version : little problem.. can anyone help?

KASCHAK
02-29-2004, 03:52 PM
i have a 02' factory fx grafic kit and my seat tore.. the plastic and the stiches.. i think i saw somone on here had the same problem and called factory fx or something and got a new seat cover for free or near nothing... it tore in the winter because of the cold and it cracked and tore...

what should i do? anyone know if i can get a new one for a fair price considering its only a year and a half years old.

rollie
02-29-2004, 03:56 PM
ummm either duck tape ur seat up or by a new seat cover:D

KASCHAK
02-29-2004, 04:00 PM
lol its been like that but its way to bad now.. the stiching on the side gone completly.. and the plastic has a huge tair in it.i was just wondering if fx would give me a new one or one for cheap.. somone did that but i wasnt sure if it was fx or not

RytM1
02-29-2004, 04:27 PM
Won't know for sure until ya call. They were less than willing to fix a mistake on their part when it came to mis-printing a part of the graphics kit. They basically told me just to line it up the best I could, they were not gonna reprint a correct batch...they said they would keep a better eye on quality control on the next run.....

ReconRider25
02-29-2004, 05:33 PM
i dont think theyd do anything since its a year and a half old. i think theyd just say your outta luck.

kamikaze_rzrbak
02-29-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by ReconRider25
i dont think theyd do anything since its a year and a half old. i think theyd just say your outta luck.
agree

EXDuner
02-29-2004, 05:53 PM
Good luck dealing with those *#% holes. My new kit had misprinted decals and when I called them the said they were aware they had "a bad batch". So anyway they would not do anything about it and told me to "modify them to make them line up or just leave them off like a lot of others do". What a crappy company. I will never buy anything from them again. I also read the post on the covers cracking in the cold. I bought me a seat off of ebay and put my old cover on it to ride in the cold just in case.

chucked
02-29-2004, 06:34 PM
mine ripped into shreds after 4 months, they said they cant do anything because i installed it myself, they said I probably put it on wrong (i probably did)

Disaster
02-29-2004, 10:24 PM
Well like nacs said i would go with DUCK TAPE...Everyone know ducktape fixes everything lol..:D