PDA

View Full Version : wanted: sniper barrel for paintball gun

laneyboy6933
02-28-2004, 11:05 PM
i would like to buy a sniper barrel for a paintball gun. i would like it to be 16' or more. hit me back with anything u have, thanx.

quad
02-29-2004, 06:20 AM
What brand and model is the gun?Ya may be able to get the flatline barrel.

laneyboy6933
02-29-2004, 02:40 PM
it's a view loader orion. couls any barrel work? the threads are the same in every bareel right??

quad
02-29-2004, 03:20 PM
No,some guns use different type threads than other brands.For instance,spyder barrels wont fit tippmans,angels.Best bet would be to call a local paintball shop to see what ones are interchangable.Im thinking,your gun will accept a spyder barrel,because i think spyder makes yours actually.If a spyder barrel will fit,there are numerous barrels that are good.Call 1-888-paintball.They will hook ya up with a catalog.They ship fast,and prices are good too.:devil:

brandon025
03-01-2004, 07:15 AM
Anything over 14" is pretty much useless, it wont add any more range to your shot and will use more air to get the ball through the barrel and get in the way. The flatline is the only exception to that rule, but you cant get one for your gun. I suggest an Empire Twister barrel with Spyder threads. It is by far the best barrel I have ever shot. I bought it for $55 at pbfanatics.com. Good Luck.