PDA

View Full Version : I bent my WB PIPE already

kaneman23
03-03-2002, 03:40 PM
In case you guys have read my post about the WB Eseries results, I will post it one more time. I was cruising in 2nd gear and I punched it while shifting to 3rd and the frontend came up very quick(I wasn't used to the extra HP, I guess?). Anyhow, I started riding the wheelie and got too far back and hit the exhaust and grab bar. Yes I freaking bent my exhaust the 1st day I installed it. It bent on top near the support bracket welds. Basically it just caved the cannister in slightly near the top. The pipe still sounds and performs the same so I doubt what I did was too serious. Has anyone bent there pipe? Any problems after bending it? Should I be concerned? Thanks,
Justin

400MXer
03-03-2002, 03:50 PM
i just recently saw a pic of a person on this forum that has a bent white bro's pipe, and he cut it and made it shorter. looks diff, kind of neat.

kaneman23
03-03-2002, 04:16 PM
Im not going to cut it but it sucks that it stick out as far as the grab bar. I would have tapped the rear brakes if I would have known it was going to hit... It just sucks I bent it the first day...

Later,
Justin

trx400ex
03-03-2002, 05:44 PM
take a look at the 400 in the body forum ,,, its orange and has the cut pipe with a cool end cap,,, i think it looks awesome

Dave400ex
03-03-2002, 07:47 PM
That is another Thing I like about my TC Pipe. It`s so Short it should never get Bent.