PDA

View Full Version : my nice stock painted a-arms

JDiablo
02-27-2004, 07:46 PM
just did it for fun to see how my burgards would look like in black.....im liking it alot,check out what i did with spraypaint on my stock ones:cool:

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/300exrida99/exriderss/barm22.jpg

02-27-2004, 07:59 PM
what are u gonna do when it starts peeling and cracking??

JDiablo
02-27-2004, 08:00 PM
i just did that to see how my burgards are going to look like in black,i actually went out today and got the money order...but they do look good for now...lol,but yea burgards is coming

dirtmomma
02-27-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Jingle
what are u gonna do when it starts peeling and cracking??
Take them off & repaint them LOL like us poooor racers have to do :o :p

JDiablo
02-27-2004, 08:45 PM
lol true,repaint them,but i wont have to some nice burgards are coming:D

02-27-2004, 08:49 PM
hey im not loaded by anymeans im just tryin to understand why he would do that. but now i see but u coulda just photoshoped. BTW i buy all of my own parts with my own money i make at wrok my parents dont buy me much. I wasnt tryin to be a prick. ;)

JDiablo
02-27-2004, 08:50 PM
yea man no doubt,took me almost a month for enough money for my a-arms...so yea the only thing my parents got me was my powdercoated frame for my bday:devil:

dirtmomma
02-27-2004, 08:59 PM
Easy guys I wasn't saying that your parents bought your stuff ;) I was just saying I WISH I could afford A arms...............ahhh maybe one of these days but think I'll be getting shocks 1st man am I dreaming LMAO. Mine lasted w/ paint & clear coat for almost a year, it's time to repaint them again just trying to figure out what color, they are black now. Good luck w/ the new Burgards sounds like they are good arms to get!!

JDiablo
02-27-2004, 09:01 PM
hey thanks alot,i really don't feel like saving up for almost two month for some lsr when i cna get the same stuff at burgards!,finding this site has saved me alot of money so far!:D

dirtmomma
02-27-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
finding this site has saved me alot of money so far!:D

OH I know what you mean there!! I always tell our racing friends about the parts I've bought & they're like "where did you get that good deal" & I'm like well Exriders of course hehehe just got m y 400 carb today :blah: can't wait to get that on & try it out!! Was gonna do it tomarrow BUT I think I'm going racing Sun. so I dont' want to have jetting issues @ the race but I dont' know if I can wait that long LMAO> gotta get that darn blaster up & going before anything else we FINALLY got all the seized up bearings out of the swingarm & carrier:rolleyes: now we just have to put them all back in tomarrow I can just imagine how that thing is gonna roll now hahahaha they've probably been siezed like that since we've owned it( 2yrs) :eek2: bad dogs on our part!!!!

JDiablo
02-27-2004, 09:17 PM
yea i know,after i greased up my 300 that thing rolled very smoothly

02-28-2004, 05:20 PM
i never got my 300 "rollin" good. lol. It was a LEMON everything broke on it...................TWICE. i dunno it got me into racing and thats all that i needed it for.

westcoastmxer
02-28-2004, 07:43 PM
yea dirtmomma thats wut im sayin(thats y im stuck w/400ex stockers but there alot better than nuttin:D ).i wish i could afford some lt gibsons!:cool: ..but i cant so it dont matter..lol..tell me how that 400ex carb works out dirtmomma,im thinkin bout gettin one!:devil:

dirtmomma
02-28-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by westcoastmxer
yea dirtmomma thats wut im sayin(thats y im stuck w/400ex stockers but there alot better than nuttin:D ).i wish i could afford some lt gibsons!:cool: ..but i cant so it dont matter..lol..tell me how that 400ex carb works out dirtmomma,im thinkin bout gettin one!:devil:

YEP I sure will let ya know, think we're gonna start on it tomarrow went today & got a variety of jets for it, now we just have to make/modify a air boot but that shouldn't be a problem we had to w/ our blaster too. I hope it helps right now, eventually I'll be getting a cam & valve springs, check today about getting my rockers hardend should find out about that next week!!

Bubba
02-29-2004, 08:57 PM
nothing wrong with spray painted a arms :o

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid105/p6a3ddddf699e1ee9e1be386379af2002/f97a34d2.jpg