PDA

View Full Version : How do you adjust the ZPS?

Greg Z
02-26-2004, 09:02 PM
hey well.. I just got my NEW shocks im so happy... they are on stock a-arms right now and I am ruffly getting an idea how low they are going to sit.... well... I want them to sit lower.. Hopefully the +3 a-arms will lower them a little bit more correct? well anyways.... I have NO idea how to adjust the ZPS. I do know where it is though.. its the 2 shiney looking stuff on top of the 3rd spring.. well can some one give me a walk threw on how to adjust them? also what is that part called to adjust them? And how much do you think the +3 a-arms will lower my front end with my tripple rate tcs w/zps ? will it lower it more then it is right now with the stock a-arms

by the way the shocks are valved for +3 a-arms

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94331

thats the link where the pics are if you havent seen them already

thanks

- Greg

4TraxRider
02-27-2004, 10:16 AM
To adjust the ride heirht, I beleive you loosen the pinch bolt ont eh top ring, and loosen it up, just like the rear suspension. I've never had TCS, so i'm not posative, but that's how my Elkas and Ohlins are.

02-27-2004, 10:39 AM
You need to contact TCS and ask them what the sag should be set at.:cool: too much sag and they will ride like crap and not enough sag will make them ride like crap also.