PDA

View Full Version : Smooth...!!!

Narly R
02-26-2004, 06:00 PM
Hey man, I have been tryin to get ahold of ya and you arnt answering my pm's. You said you would send that tank like 2-3 weeks ago. I am starting to wounder. Did you send it? You got my money right. Sorry guys I just need to get ahold of him...

K_Fulk
02-26-2004, 06:12 PM
Did you look in the feedback section?

AtvMxRider
02-26-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
Did you look in the feedback section? http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/im20with20stupid.gif

He's been screwing alot of people lately. I have pretty much stopped buying from people on the internet because there is too many kids trying to rip people off:grr: .

K_Fulk
02-26-2004, 07:20 PM
He would probly see this way quicker in the for sale forum or the wanted forum if you look at his posts thats the only place he ever posts anything.

Narly R
02-26-2004, 11:21 PM
Well he better not have! I HAVE to get ahold of him!:mad:

QuadJunkies
02-27-2004, 09:31 AM
Im gonna keep this thread a bumpin, Smooth ~~~ Youve had alot of bad feedback here, If I were you I would start finding a way to get these people there stuff in a timely order. We dont take kindly to bad business here:mad: :grr: :macho

Narly R
02-27-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Im gonna keep this thread a bumpin, Smooth ~~~ Youve had alot of bad feedback here, If I were you I would start finding a way to get these people there stuff in a timely order. We dont take kindly to bad business here:mad: :grr: :macho

Thanks QuadJunkies! I really hope ge see this and sends that tank, he won answer any of my PM's. He better get it out!!! :mad:

AtvMxRider
02-27-2004, 02:10 PM
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chucked
02-27-2004, 02:13 PM
where does he live? lets go to his house

infantry317
02-27-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/im20with20stupid.gif

He's been screwing alot of people lately. I have pretty much stopped buying from people on the internet because there is too many kids trying to rip people off:grr: .

How true, I just got screwed over by nick99ex. F'in kids. :rolleyes:

lil400exman
02-27-2004, 02:19 PM
im a kid and i try and help people out...........all the people that have bought stuff off of me havent been screwed and i havent screwed them so dont judge kids cause 1 spoils it all for the bunch:mad: :grr:

infantry317
02-27-2004, 02:29 PM
C'mon you know what I mean. I'm not judging all, but every deal I've done with a minor so far, something has been bad. Usually takes about a month to get your stuff.

Don't make deals if you can't afford to back them up boys.
Some day you'll screw with the wrong person ;)

QuadJunkies
02-27-2004, 02:44 PM
Ill be the first to give these guys the boot if they dont get your stuff to ya Narly:macho and that goes to ANYONE else who thinks its ok to rip off fellow riders, nothing worse than a Liar and a thief:mad:

Narly R
02-27-2004, 06:35 PM
I know, I wouldnt EVER be able to not send sumthin to sumone like that, you have to be a VERY VERY low life person to rip someone off like that, hopefully nobody ever does! I am just a kid to, but I have a big gun...!:grr:

And I am sorry if I affended you Smooth. I got the tank today. it was just late, sorry if I sounded like a a** but i just didnt know, thanks man.:)

Thanks QuadQunkies, we might have to make a couple "house stops" if any little *******s dont give us our goods! Ill be by your side if they do teh same to you.....:grr:

Thanks agin Smooth.;)

QuadJunkies
02-27-2004, 07:37 PM
Everyone take note......
If your sellin goods...Get them off ASAP!! Dont screw around making people wonder if they made a mistake
Lets try to give the benefit of the doubt to the sender and allow them a little time to get things shiiped, I know when I shipped my stuff out it was aroud holidays and people seem to forget Holidays and allow for Sun. no mail
Lets try and handle some of this is PM until its way out of reach abd you clearly are sure there is some funny business going on, and senders you need to assure your buyers by getting in touch with them keeping them up to date on shipping

Im glad you got your stuff, looks like Smooth gets a full apology.

Narly R
02-27-2004, 11:39 PM
I completly agree Tina! When people send things they need to say when, and where, and stay in toutch, I still cant get ahold of him. O-well, least he sent it...

Juggalo
02-28-2004, 11:19 AM
yeah i am in the process of workin out a deal on an FCR41 mm carb with him. if he rips me off i swear to god hes gonna be sorry. hes not answering my pms right now either. his excuse is he works too much but so what, you box it up in 2 minutes while your at home, and then you leave early and drop it off before you go to work or you send it off after work. theres no excuse for slow sending of packages. i think i am gonna tell him i want the carb first and then i will send the money cuz everybody knows i will send the money out for sure. and if you don't believe me for some reason just check out the feedback forum. smooth please get back to me as soon as you can I NEED THAT CARB SOON!

SnellCRP
02-28-2004, 02:52 PM
I would definitely go to the trader feedback section and post the situation so that we will be able to keep the other exriders members informed of the bad transactions and the people who make them. My .02.

Juggalo
02-28-2004, 07:12 PM
i decided not to deal with smooth. hes already taking his sweet *** time and we haven't even swapped adresses yet. getting this carb needs to happen now i don't have time for dead beats. like i said in the wanted forum- thanks for nothing smooth.