PDA

View Full Version : nick99ex, Poor Business

infantry317
02-26-2004, 01:53 PM
He send me bad pics so I ask him if his blue Maier race plastic is shiny or dull, he says "shiny". I ask if the rear fender has been cut he says "no", both sides have been cut (and they look like crap). I sent him brand new Holeshot MX fronts on new red label rims worth $200 and I get plastic worth $50 at best, boy that's a good deal. He says he didn't know, it doesn't matter he was still incorrect in his answers.

Very weak! you'll get yours Nick Donaldson!

Here's his info:
Nick Donaldson
432 West Texas Ave.
Sebring Ohio, 44672

***HERE'S THE PM'S E-MAIL FURTHER DOWN***
Re: PLASTIC
i didnt know they had a shinny or dull and i never cut them that how i got them so i didnt know there were

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

infantry317 wrote on 02-21-2004 04:56 PM:
Nick,
I received the plastic today and I am OUTRAGED!!! This plastic is worthless to me! I asked if it was shiny or dull, you said shiny, IT IS THE DULL FINISH! I asked if the fenders were cut at all, you said no, THEY ARE CUT!

I already have a new gas tank cover and add-on fenders that are the shiny finish like you said yours were. I feel completely deceived and I won't stand for it.

I will wait for your response before I take further action.

Scott

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nick99ex wrote on 02-18-2004 07:24 PM:
yes its sent

quote:

infantry317 wrote on 02-18-2004 02:13 PM:
Did you send it last Tuesday like you said you would?
Thanks
Scott

***HERE'S THE E-MAILS WITH HIS LIES!!!***

my computer has been broke for like 2 weeks
yes i got the tires plastic is going out tomrrow
sry about that i couldnt get ur addres i tride to get on but couldnt fiqure out the password

"Scott W." <swicklund@gustafson.com> wrote:
Nick,

Did the wheels show up yet?

Scott

Nick those rears aren’t cut right? I need to know being I race XC.

Thanks,

Scott

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 3:38 PM
To: swicklund@gustafson.com
Subject: RE: Maier race fenders

tomrrow is fine i need ur address

Nick,

How about tomorrow or if you’d like to do it later this week that’s ok with me.

Scott

Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 12:24 PM

i check on the price it was only 25 bux and that was insured so yes il do it when can u ship out the rims

Oh, by the way, my zip is 55350 in MN if you need it for checking shipping.

Scott

Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 11:47 AM

nick my moms name is jodi iam using her email. i will do it i dont have a matching tank cover i can a red one witna red seat butyt i sold that with my stock plastic. my mom wants to see if u can shipp ur stuff first then ill ship mine

Is it Jodi or Nick?

I’d possibly do a straight trade if you’d like to. We each take care of shipping. Do you have a matching tank cover with them?

If you’re interested in doing this you may want to double-check shipping charges for the fenders they can be very high with some shippers.

Let me know,

Thanks,

Scott Wicklund

Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 11:33 AM

shinny

Are they the shiny ones or dull? If shiny I’m interested.

Thanks,

Scott

steveatv3
02-26-2004, 07:18 PM
Hey, i have bought stuff off of nick, I have bought qute a few items off of him. he is decent person.

I have been sent pics of the plastic before you got them. And bud i will gladly buy them off of you for 50$!!!! because they are in very good cond. and yes they are cut.

infantry317
02-26-2004, 08:00 PM
Yeah, $50. I gave him a set of new $200 wheels. :rolleyes:
He says because he's ignorant about Maier plastics that is my fault.

infantry317
02-29-2004, 07:29 AM
ttt

HondaMan222
02-29-2004, 03:00 PM
ya, i bought a set of shocks and a cam, sent $125 like 2 months ago, no stuff yet, i am getting really pi$$ed

02-29-2004, 04:38 PM
ur stuff was sent out the same day as the plastic which was the 13th

mikeboone
02-29-2004, 06:16 PM
I think Nick should send some cash your way. Companies almost give the old dull maier away nowadays.

crap-banshee32
02-29-2004, 06:48 PM
nick bought my spare 416 motor off of me....we set up a date to meet each other....both drove about 45 mins. met up...and sold him the motor.... very smooth and easy

he paid me $300 right there an then...and said he would get the rest to me in about a month...its about 5 months later and i still dont have the rest of the money($175)

im pissed...nick is being a real dick about it to...im anyone has his phone number please send it to me somehow

thank you..

nick E

infantry317
03-01-2004, 06:00 AM
Hey Nick, I'm not seeing a rebuttal here, why don't you explain your side?

Cuz your wrong boy.

That plastic is so gd worthless I went and bought new off rockymountainatv.com

QuadJunkies
03-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by infantry317
Hey Nick, I'm not seeing a rebuttal here, why don't you explain your side?

Cuz your wrong boy.

That plastic is so gd worthless I went and bought new off rockymountainatv.com Yeah Nick........... Lets hear it???:huh also How did you ship HondaMans stuff??? Was if by UPS?????

infantry317
03-06-2004, 10:59 PM
bump :D

QuadJunkies
03-09-2004, 01:06 AM
well Nick?????? hmmmmmm .....Cat got your tongue..........:eek2: :o

erbilabuc
03-10-2004, 03:10 PM
I just got a pm from this nick guy about some shocks he has for sale. I hope they arent the ones he was supposed to send 2 months ago

HondaMan222
03-10-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Yeah Nick........... Lets hear it???:huh also How did you ship HondaMans stuff??? Was if by UPS?????

i got the stuff today, he shiped it to the wrong people, thats why it took so long, i am happy with it........ i guess

infantry317
03-24-2004, 03:03 PM
bump, I see he's trying to sell his quad with the wheels he screwed me over for.

crap-banshee32
05-02-2004, 03:47 PM
bump....BAD BUISNESS

AtvMxRider
05-03-2004, 01:44 PM
:huh

infantry317
05-03-2004, 03:13 PM
His last name on here was Donaldson#99 but i think Quadjunkies gave him the boot. :D . He's very lucky he's a minor. ;)

infantry317
05-18-2004, 10:07 AM
bump

DantheEXman
05-22-2004, 10:32 PM
I just bought a LSR Sub off him for 300. I'm very happy with it. Not bent, or tweaked at all. Just Like he said, Gussets, new fresh coat of PC in any color I wanted.

I thought he was a nice guy. I'm sorry he ripped you off.

But the damn PC'er got PC in all of the holes and I had to re tap most of the holes in the Sub. It was not the way I wanted to spend by Saturday. But all in all, sweet deal i guess. And the PC'er didn't even strip the blue off of the frame...:eek2: :mad: :mad:

Pappy you will have this as soon as I start my job and get some cash.