PDA

View Full Version : HP on title

kbass24emtp
02-26-2004, 10:49 AM
This is funny. I just got my Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin and under HP Honda has it listed at 43.4. Now for all of you YFZ riders, look and see what Yamaha put on their Certificate.

THIS THREAD IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, I'M NOT FLAMING YFZ OWNERS
I thought this finding was very funny.:D :D :D

rtyfz450
02-26-2004, 11:12 AM
that is the flywheel hp and if you want to get a real suprise look at the hp on a stock crf450r (over 50) same at flywheel:devil:

H_W
02-26-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by kbass24emtp
This is funny. I just got my Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin and under HP Honda has it listed at 43.4. Now for all of you YFZ riders, look and see what Yamaha put on their Certificate.

Want to know something even funnier than that? On my 400ex's manufacture's certificate of origin it states 34 hp. I know that is at the crank. I may have close to 34 hp now, but not when it was stock.

psd1
02-26-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by kbass24emtp

I'M NOT FLAMING YFZ OWNERS...right!

Seems like the YFZ's are showing their HP on the track and trail. Who cares what a piece of paper says!

I'M NOT FLAMING TRX OWNERS

kbass24emtp
02-27-2004, 02:33 PM
I am fully aware that this is the reading at the flywheel. I was just curious how much HP was listed on the certificate by Yamaha THATS ALL!

psd1
02-27-2004, 04:56 PM
Mine says 52.7!