PDA

View Full Version : A lot of hating at Bluetraxx

kamikaze_rzrbak
02-25-2004, 08:42 PM
what's up with Bluetraxx, i just signed up so i could read a link that was posted by Guy and i was reading some of their post's and dang they really bash Honda and the R, when someone brings up Honda they all start trashing and when someone says they got beat by a R all i hear is excuses, they need to get some freaking respect, sorry if their is any Bluetraxx members on here but i thought it was ridiculous over there:rolleyes:

hondafox440
02-25-2004, 08:45 PM
Thats why computers should come with a minimum IQ restriction. It would solve A LOT of problems.

"Sorry, you are too stupid to use this computer. Please complete 2nd grade and try again later."

FBRacing76
02-25-2004, 08:47 PM
I was just on Bluetraxx and was in the picture section looking at pictures and some guy had a good bit of pc work done by Pappy on his YFZ and said how good Pappy is which is nice too do then like to replys down theres a guy flamming Pappys work so I descided to add my $.02 about it. Pappy is a very busy guy who doesn't have to help out on a webpage like this and do PC work on the side for people!

kamikaze_rzrbak
02-25-2004, 08:48 PM
how dare they flame on pappy:grr: :cuss:

brian-250
02-25-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by FBRacing76
I was just on Bluetraxx and was in the picture section looking at pictures and some guy had a good bit of pc work done by Pappy on his YFZ and said how good Pappy is which is nice too do then like to replys down theres a guy flamming Pappys work so I descided to add my $.02 about it. Pappy is a very busy guy who doesn't have to help out on a webpage like this and do PC work on the side for people!

dem basturds

Disaster
02-25-2004, 08:58 PM
Urrrrr...:mad: :macho

JOEX
02-25-2004, 08:59 PM
Leave it there.