PDA

View Full Version : TRADE:Project Banshee

Atreyu
02-25-2004, 06:50 PM
1989 banshee Project..
Comes with all parts and bolts. It's in pieces right now. Has soem aftermarket parts and everything needed to complete it. Motor is apart (needs piston and rod) Will have pics if needed. Trade for another project quad.

Aftermarket Parts-
*Maier Plastics (white front and rear, Blue tanks cover) with ceet graphics
*GYTR Bumper
*AC rear skid
*Toomey T-4's (some surface rust)
*Rear Shock Redone by KPS Suspension
*Oversized Protapers with Clamp
*ProStyle II Levers
*K&N with ProDesign Alum. Baseplate
*AC? Grab Bar
*Moose Shifter
*Renthal Sprocket
*ProDesign KillSwitch

Frame is PC'd blue.

trx300exrida
02-25-2004, 07:42 PM
how mcuh you want for it ?>

Atreyu
02-25-2004, 08:07 PM
Just looking to trade right now, I'll let you know if I sell

lt20r7
02-25-2004, 10:05 PM
I HAVE A NICE LT 250R

email me for pics
and send me some pics

letsethride7@yahoo.com
thanks dave

trx300exrida
02-26-2004, 04:31 AM
do you have any pictures of wut it looks like now ?

Atreyu
02-26-2004, 05:10 AM
lt20r7, you've got a PM.

Will have pics today.

shellbyzfan33
02-26-2004, 06:26 AM
heres lt20r7's quad . waiting on a gear shift shaft that shoud be here today or tommorow and then the quad will be up and running. motor has new top end jug and piston and rings. has a hot rod and the crank bearings were just replaced last year. new maier plastic, and cascade seat cover. well heres a quad that runs but needs a few things just to make it look a little better.http://zepher.bikepics.com/pics/honda-trx250-86-bikepics-113488.jpg

trx300exrida
02-26-2004, 07:14 AM
on the lt you want cash instead of a tradE?

lt20r7
02-26-2004, 08:40 AM
THE LT has a nice FMF fatty pipe and silencer , new cylinder no bore, new rear shock , swing arm is used but new , new bearings, new race cut maier plastics , plenty more mods just alittle to let yous know im on aim
onesickyz125 instant message me im always on .. thanks dave

Atreyu
02-26-2004, 02:24 PM
You've got an email and a PM. ;)

lt20r7
02-26-2004, 03:55 PM
work you a email about the whole LT check it out i want that shee let me know my LT is ready to go motor practicall brand new o and in the email forgot to mention that the flywheel is new, the coil is new, and i just went to the dealer and i purchased the shifter shaft for it so the whole motor is brand new no bore clean runs nice ................. let me know it up for trade thanks dave

Atreyu
02-26-2004, 07:43 PM
Another email for ya;)

lt20r7
02-26-2004, 08:40 PM
<<<<<<<<<<<SO ITS A DEAL RIGHT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

02-26-2004, 09:39 PM
hmmm whats your deal man u talked to me about 4 hours ago beggin me to trade or sell u my lt motor so we work out a deal for the tires and rims off the same lt u r tryin to trade this guy hmmmmm?? and u wanted me to send u the motor first???????lol this is the reason i told u i didnt trust anyone lol make up your friggin mind if u seal a deal stick with it dont jump back and forth bad selling tactics:grr:

lt20r7
02-26-2004, 09:46 PM
whoa dude if you listen and read what i wrote i said i didnt know yet and now you pull this wow funny i said i still HAD TO TALK TO PEOPLE AND ID GET A HOLD OF YOU LATER I like how you jump to conclusions ... thats so funny maybe the part of me saying i HAVE TO TALK TO PEOPLE before i figure out a deal this is wat i was waiting on ............................. that is funny .......:eek2: you off all people beggin you okay dude ........... and for you to say bad selling tactics you ****in JUMP into this ... WHEN I TYPED i have to talk to people and idk yet ill get ahold of you TOMMORO to tell you whats up ................ YOU ****IN :mad: :mad: jump in here and say **** man wtf............ you need to read and listen to what i said to you earlier what part of I DONT KNOW dont you understand ................

well sorry for posting this but this guy thinks its approtaite to bash me when he cant understand the words i type to him.......

02-26-2004, 09:51 PM
lol ok man u rwere gonna polish the rims fo rme was the last words that come out of your mouth plus u said i will have to box them tommorow so if the deal wasnt done why would u say i will polish em for ya lol but ohh no u said u didnt know u were just gonna box em up for fun i guess lol what a joke i am very sorry for messin up this guys post but this guy realy pissed me off

lt20r7
02-26-2004, 10:03 PM
dude what part of f.u.c.k.i.n ill talk to you tommoro to make sure everything is gonna happen ........... what part of ill talk to you tommoro............... what part of idk i gotta talk to some guys .................. what part of i gotta talk to some people .................... what part of idk if ill trade dont you get
also what gives you the right to put words down my frickin throat your somthin else dude

once again sorry for posting this put im not gonna let this guy throw more words about me that is false .......... i like how this guy can talk for me WTF .......... well thanks alot for ****in lieng ........ i dont understand how he cant understand idk if ill trade let me figure **** out and talk to some people and ill let you know tommoro morning when youd be online ........... and you said okay figure your stuff out ill be online at 11 agian so listen ocne again sorry but i cant stand this guy starting crap ......

02-26-2004, 10:14 PM
ok you inbread jackass understand this what part of you telling me you didnt know at the begging of the conversation dont u get u said i will let u know tommorow at the beggining then i said i dont even want the back tires all i want is the front rims and tires with rear rims ok then u said oh **** it u can have em all then u said i will have to polish em an di said how long will that take u said couple days etc do u need me to explain more i will not **** this guys post up any longer u got something to say call me 269-377-4703 make my ****in day i aint crammin nothin down your throat other than something that isnt already in it:eek2: so call me and we will settle this rather than runnin thi sguys thread down

ps you were gonna get my addy in the morning not tell me if u wanted to do the deal dick head so keep on lying liar

JOEX
02-26-2004, 10:18 PM
Take your convo to im, pm or email.

quadfamily
02-26-2004, 10:24 PM
beat me to it Joe!