PDA

View Full Version : New KY Mx Park

popo
02-25-2004, 02:56 PM
I think this might belong to Chris Earywhine. Not sure ?

http://www.bucksrunmxpark.com/index.html

spincr4hire
02-25-2004, 03:24 PM
I don't think Chris lives in that area, he is closer to Morehead, KY.

02-25-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by popo
I think this might belong to Chris Earywhine. Not sure ?

http://www.bucksrunmxpark.com/index.html

There's already 2 or 3 posts reguarding this new track in the racing and were to ride forum. Me and the quadshop boys already rode there and I think i'm headin back out there this sunday..:macho

Lil - Braff
02-25-2004, 04:41 PM
Me and a few others went there the other weekend. I think they are talking about having some XC races. They got alot of nice trail riding out there.... didn't get to see the MX track tho.

JHF219
02-25-2004, 05:46 PM
is there an MX track there? im looking for some places to ride !! Rico you need to hit me up this year we are going to make it out to a track !! if you are still wanting we can go to motorhead?! hit me up 502-664-6091 or nextel 2 way 59*36863

Lil - Braff
02-25-2004, 05:51 PM
Well they have an MX track but it's still being built, but they also have a actual riding park that is about 6 miles down the road. The guys there are super nice and this place has a lot of potential. Rico when you went there did you ride the what they had of a mx track any?

tbyrd15
02-25-2004, 10:34 PM
earlywine's track will be in Dover, Ky. its going to be an indoor track and i think it is close to Maysville, KY. but the new track is not done yet but sound awesome. i called about the track the other day a talked to them about it and thats what they said. you look at it at www.earlywineracing.com.

gimp419
02-26-2004, 08:14 AM
Guys keep us posted on this new track. I'm always interested in a new Ky MX track that's within a 2 hour drive.

Chris's indoor is gonna be a nice track when he gets it done, hopefully he'll let me help with the layout some. His outdoor track that was ran last season was a nice place to ride, so I'm sure he'll put just as much effort into the new facility.