PDA

View Full Version : Shocks for +3 a-arms fit on stnd a-arms?

Greg Z
02-25-2004, 12:41 PM
hey well im deciding which a-arms to order ( which will be withen a week ) Anyways just for now I was wondering if I would be able to mount on up shocks that are ment for +3 a-arms on the stock 400ex a-arms? would it fit? (yeah i know the valving will be all off.... but i just wanna c how it looks)

please reply!!!

- Greg

Pappy
02-25-2004, 12:58 PM
yes they will fit as long as they arent LT...and as you noted the valving and spring rate will be off

Greg Z
02-25-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
yes they will fit as long as they arent LT...and as you noted the valving and spring rate will be off hey pappy a question... I just called up nacs and asked them how long of a wait for LSR a-arms +3's .. they said 2 months i was like holy crap.. I think im just gonna buy the burgard because i dont want to wait that long (nacs is my sponsor) but the thing is... i heard lately that burgard is doing really slow shipping lately.. was wondering if that is resolved?

Pappy
02-25-2004, 01:19 PM
everytime im at burgards all they are doing is making parts and shipping...non stop. ive seen him with his head in a cnc mill taking orders so i dont know where people get that they are slackin:p

he try's to make parts up ahead of time so when a set of arms is ordered he can ship right away, but i geuss if he was out you would have to factor in build time. just give him a call and ask upfront when you could expect them...and if it sounds right for you then order them.