02-24-2004, 06:39 PM
Well my first 450r came in today at 4:15pm.We unloaded the crate from the
truck and I phoned the owner(250rtone).
He arrived in about a minute.He took full
step by step uncrating photos(I imagine
he'll take the crate and all)The quad is
unbelievable the suspension,the light weight and look.It looks awsome.He'll
probably have pictures posted soon.I've
ridden the yamaha and I can't wait to see what this feels like.Just have to wait until the three feet of snow melts.If anyone close by wants to see it I think
he is going to let us display it for a little while.It's going to be a wicked summer.The new quad in our group,got tickets to Metalllica,going to Idaho and I'm sponsering a rider in pro 125 on a new crf250r.Hope everyone has a great year.

250rtone
02-24-2004, 10:35 PM
I hope i have a good year...;)

RG #43
02-25-2004, 12:07 AM
Sweet, I got to see one last Sat at Westside.
Did you get to go to the Quad Wars?
Well I will be sure to be on the lookout for you guys. It looks like Firdales a bust but who knows, I'll see you out there somewheres. Congrats 250rtone! Bet you can't smack that grin off your face:D

Just thought I would link this if you didn't see it yet 450 lands in Canada (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92199)

Wadex
02-25-2004, 09:43 PM
Hey RG how did you do at quad wars?We couldn't make it. I heard about Firdale .That sucks I thought that was a cool quad track.The mx racer that we're sponsoring owns the local track(Farmboys raceway)he was asking me if they should have quad races.It's a farely agressive track.I checked out the schedule and its alot of driving around "the peg' for guys like us who ride our quads to the races. HAHA

p.s.If you get the gncc racing going me and 250rtone are there.

RG #43
02-25-2004, 10:30 PM
Hey Wade,
If he is really serious about the quads shoot me his number,We are really interested in racing there! I raced Brandon on bike and would love to try it on quad!!!I think you guys were there
,Its good money for the track and alota guys are bumbed that we lost Firdale. It was one of my Fav.

I was only at quadwars on fri, I raced in Minnesota on Sun, It sounds like the guys had a blast.

Wadex
02-26-2004, 09:07 PM
RG pmed you.
250rtone and I usallly try and ride everywhere we can.We road from Carberry to the track at Firdale down the main powerline.When we got to the gate we had to explain that we weren't racers we just look like we are.I wonder if 250rtone will soon be 450rtone?

250rtone
02-26-2004, 10:13 PM
NOPE.......250RTONE FOREVER.:devil:

popo
02-27-2004, 07:00 AM
How's the king's doing with out Too-Too?

O the days playing against you goones. :D

250rtone
02-27-2004, 04:56 PM
The kings are doing ok, i go to almost every game.:D