PDA

View Full Version : wolf pen gap ride in Ar? any takers?

chad cavagnaro
02-24-2004, 06:38 PM
I am looking for anyone who wants to ride at wolf pen gap in mena ar. for the weekend of memorial day. we can camp at wolf pen atv campground. hopeing to find some sport riders who like to go fast. i will be going on thurseday before the weekend to get some non crowded riding in before the mob comes in on friday and maybe a couple of days after sunday, so come join anytime let me know who is interested.:macho

EXtreme
02-24-2004, 11:58 PM
how far from branson MO is this place?Ilive about an hour from Branson in Springfield MO if its not to far I may be interrested

chad cavagnaro
02-25-2004, 09:59 AM
it will be 3 - 4 hrs away from springfield, but so worth it. there are 50 mls of atv trails, you can go pretty fast on some of them, they have berms in the corners, and water breaks that are little jumps all over the trails, and they are wide in places so you can avoid collisions :eek: not much deep mud though just water gathering on the trail that u can raise front tires and skim across. then hundred mls of logging roads to ride on with fishing, swimming creeks and small town near by to go and eat, shop, whatever else you need. the campground is cool also,we can share a camp spot, i will be tent camping with elec, but they have small A-fram cabins for rent, should be some left for that weekend
www.wolfpenatv.com for info on cabins and updates to campground. this is a senic place to ride, invite some friends, i have no-one who can go that weekend so, if anyone would like to go, holla

Jonesy21
02-25-2004, 12:38 PM
I may be able to attend. I'm in the military so it all depends on if I can get the leave time to go. Also I don't have anything to haul my EX with so once I get back to little rock I may hit up some of the guys that ride at work and see if they want to go. Keep me updated on how this goes until then my e-mail is brandon.jones@littlerock.af.mil Where at in little rock are you at? I'm out in sherwood and ride out at gravel ridge almost every weekend that I'm not at C-ville.
Brandon

TravEX
02-25-2004, 09:19 PM
i'll keep it in mind,,,i had fun the last exriders ride i went to(actually it was the first one),,,later

Razorback
02-27-2004, 01:02 PM
I *might* be able to go. Right now I already have plans, but if those fall through, I'll join in. WPG is a great place to ride. Very much worth the trip.

sickmojave
02-28-2004, 06:56 AM
I'm sure going to try to be there. I think it would be a Blast:D

chad cavagnaro
04-29-2004, 06:06 PM
need a rollcall on who is going to attend mem day weekend ride.
please post wether u gone attend ornot:o :confused: