PDA

View Full Version : MX quad vid Opinions?

steveatv3
02-24-2004, 03:18 PM
Exriders,

I am currently makin a Quad video, with about 15riders, its with MX footage, sick freeriding stunts and jumps, some big air and freestyle tricks. It is all very edited and with special afex. It is all mixed with insane music. It also includeds, some illagal items like riding on rodes, steeling stuff and just alot of dumb stuff we do, fire, explosives, and random funny as Shiz stuff. Some stuff may be offensive to some religous groups, like burning crosses and stuff, no animal execusions and that lol. But over all exstremly funny and awsome riding, around 45min long!

I would like you to tell me how intersted you are in something like this, I have been workin on it for 3 months and expected to be finished around June 1st, I am expecting to put them on DVD's I was only planning on selling them localy, but i would like to see if you guys would be intersted?

I AM EXPECTING TO SELL 100+ copys hear localy!!!!

---I dont mean this to be Solisiting (sp?) this, i would just like to see the interested, and i wouldnt mind paying EXRIDERS for letting me advertise my video, on your site this is why i did not put a price (under 15$)-----