PDA

View Full Version : cops were after me again...

Fitzy
02-23-2004, 07:21 PM
wtf is it with ppl?? there are these powerlines near my house that me and my friends have been riding on our whole lives. and then a new development of houses was built next to them and crossing right under them... we still have a small portion to ride on and have some fun. but these new ppl that have lived there for 3 years decided today to start calling the cops on me for riding where i've been riding for 6+ years. the only reason i didn't get caught was cuz my friend who lives next to those ppl came out and told me the cops were on their way. i left just as they were pulling into the opening of the powerlines. now just a few weeks ago, someone else called the cops on me and some buddies for riding through a trail that we've been going through for, i can't remember how long, that leads to a lake. we almost got slapped with $250 fines and our quads almost got impounded. if you are by any chance a cop that chills on this site, i mean no disrespect to you. i just have a problem with the cops in my town and the rich stuck up ppl that live around me. well anyways, just had to get it off my chest...

416exmx
02-23-2004, 07:24 PM
haha you guys never learn

brian-250
02-23-2004, 07:25 PM
$10 says this theard wont last an hour:rolleyes:

cheetah
02-23-2004, 07:26 PM
Theres another one for popo's wall.:o

batgeek
02-23-2004, 07:29 PM
just because you've ridden there for XXX amount of years, DOES NOT MAKE THEM LEGAL!

Aceman
02-23-2004, 07:33 PM
Rookies never learn.....do you think anyone is going to feel sorry for you. Sounds like your on private property and someone doesn't care to listen to your quads. Harsh reality. Find somewhere else to ride and quit posting it. All you have done is give the mods one more thread to delete.

nacs400ex
02-23-2004, 07:39 PM
Its people like you that get riding area's shutdown. You deserve to be caught. Whatever you have planned to do to that house, I hope you get caught for that too. You give all the other quaders a bad name. :mad:

Fitzy
02-23-2004, 07:39 PM
well sry to make you guys mad... i just wanted to get it off my chest. the town complains about us riding but all we're trying to do is have a litte fun. we don't mean to make anyone mad, but they keep taking more and more riding land away from us

JDiablo
02-23-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
$10 says this theard wont last an hour:rolleyes:

i got 20$ on it

Fitzy
02-23-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
Its people like you that get riding area's shutdown. You deserve to be caught. Whatever you have planned to do to that house, I hope you get caught for that too. You give all the other quaders a bad name. :mad:
you don't understand.. you're from canada, there's a lot more riding land up there

Tommy 17
02-23-2004, 07:50 PM
get rid of ur pipe then....

thats what pisses everyone off... thats why i have a stocker:o

02-23-2004, 07:51 PM
i understand buddy....I got a $700 fine from them & have to report to court next week...I wasnt even speeding or anything & never did anything to make the cop angry with me...I used manners with him & everything..ill see his *** in court I guess

Atreyu
02-23-2004, 07:53 PM
Riding in the tri-state area is getting harder and harder. We ride at a place that is no where near civilization so we don't really have a problem. There are really no 'legal' places to ride without driving over two hours- just more secluded ones. So lately the cops have been putting 'stranded women' on the trails that we ride so we'll stop and ask them if they need help. Somehow the women lead them to and officer and they get bufu'd. It's getting rediculous. Not saying that wrecking peoples homes is right but just explaining how hard it is to ride sometimes.

Fitzy
02-23-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
i understand buddy....I got a $700 fine from them & have to report to court next week...I wasnt even speeding or anything & never did anything to make the cop angry with me...I used manners with him & everything..ill see his *** in court I guess
that's what i'm saying... i respect cops cus i know they got a job to do.. but i think they need to just cut us some slack on where we ride.. like i said, we're just trying to have a good time without getting ppl mad
-where i was riding today is completely blocked in by woods.. i wasn't near anything. i don't know why they decided to call the police after 3 years:confused:

416exmx
02-23-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Fitzy
well sry to make you guys mad... i just wanted to get it off my chest. the town complains about us riding but all we're trying to do is have a litte fun. we don't mean to make anyone mad, but they keep taking more and more riding land away from us

dont you freakin understand that it was never your land to start out with???

Fitzy
02-23-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by 416exmx
dont you freakin understand that it was never your land to start out with???

nvm.. you don't get through to what i'm saying

Fitzy
02-23-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
Riding in the tri-state area is getting harder and harder. We ride at a place that is no where near civilization so we don't really have a problem. There are really no 'legal' places to ride without driving over two hours- just more secluded ones. So lately the cops have been putting 'stranded women' on the trails that we ride so we'll stop and ask them if they need help. Somehow the women lead them to and officer and they get bufu'd. It's getting rediculous. Not saying that wrecking peoples homes is right but just explaining how hard it is to ride sometimes.

i'm just messin around with the whole wrecking ppls homes.. but i agree with you. i was riding where there was no houses around and i had permission from the person's yard i had to go through to get there

02-23-2004, 08:00 PM
i ride powerlines too...everyone doesnt reallt care though what i do b/c im in buttfux egypt.....I was caught crossing the road though byt this cop & he was a jerk to me saying I wasnt going to be able to pay for a ticket this big unless daddy was with

toby400ex
02-23-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
Its people like you that get riding area's shutdown. You deserve to be caught. Whatever you have planned to do to that house, I hope you get caught for that too. You give all the other quaders a bad name. :mad: How exactly does he get riding areas closed when he is no where near them? How about we blame him for causing cancer while we're at it.:huh

Fitzy
02-23-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by toby400ex
How exactly does he get riding areas closed when he is no where near them? How about we blame him for causing cancer while we're at it.:huh

thanks toby

batgeek
02-23-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by toby400ex
How exactly does he get riding areas closed when he is no where near them?

small minds think small....

by doing what he does, he presents a negative image of our community. thus giving ammunition to people like Sierra Club, CPSC, etc...

these people HAVE the ability to shut our riding areas down.

Fitzy
02-23-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by batgeek

by doing what he does, he presents a negative image of our community. thus giving ammunition to people like Sierra Club, CPSC, etc...

so.. you think by me riding in an area i've been riding in for 6+ years, and never been spoken to about it by the police, is going to close riding areas?? ok:huh

JOEX
02-23-2004, 08:28 PM
wtf is it with ppl?? there are these powerlines near my house that me and my friends have been riding on our whole lives. and then a new development of houses was built next to them and crossing right under them... we still have a small portion to ride on and have some fun. but these new ppl that have lived there for 3 years decided today to start calling the cops on me for riding where i've been riding for 6+ years. the only reason i didn't get caught was cuz my friend who lives next to those ppl came out and told me the cops were on their way. i left just as they were pulling into the opening of the powerlines. now just a few weeks ago, someone else called the cops on me and some buddies for riding through a trail that we've been going through for, i can't remember how long, that leads to a lake. we almost got slapped with $250 fines and our quads almost got impounded. if you are by any chance a cop that chills on this site, i mean no disrespect to you. i just have a problem with the cops in my town and the rich stuck up ppl that live around me. well anyways, just had to get it off my chest...
Is this area private property? Do you have permission to ride there? Is it a designated riding area?

You are lucky you had a place close by to ride, for most of your life, (6+ years?) and i'm sure it's frustrating to have it 'taken away'. Unfortunatly this what happens, many people are very intolerant to ATV's, mainly due to the bad publicity we have and the few (too many) that abuse the privlage to ride.

Joe

batgeek
02-23-2004, 08:30 PM
so.. you think by me riding in an area i've been riding in for 6+ years, and never been spoken to about it by the police, is going to close riding areas?? ok:huh

as i said in my previous post:

small minds think small.

you'll never get it...commit suicide please.

toby400ex
02-23-2004, 08:33 PM

these people HAVE the ability to shut our riding areas down. I guess he makes humans look bad too then. Those damn humans, always killin grass and runnin over grass hoppers.

Fitzy
02-23-2004, 08:33 PM
na, i don't think you understand

batgeek
02-23-2004, 08:34 PM
ok, i'm done trying to talk to the idiots.

Fitzy
02-23-2004, 08:35 PM

are you saying you've never riden on powerlines, or in the woods without permission?

toby400ex
02-23-2004, 08:37 PM
You'll never get it, he's smarter than everyone and has never done any wrong.

Fitzy
02-23-2004, 08:37 PM
i guess so...

JOEX
02-23-2004, 08:39 PM
Same ol' story:rolleyes:

Joe

SGA
02-23-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
i got 20$ on it
I guess you owe him 20 bucks:o