PDA

View Full Version : 01 Banshee

SSracingNY
02-23-2004, 07:05 PM
I dont have this yet but if my buddy goes through with the deal i will have it. Theres nothing wrong with it at all. Runs perfect and just all gone through by Avon Motorsports out by us. Weve had work done to our machines by them before and never had any problems. well this is what i know on this machine...
2001 Yamaha Banshee 350 twin
bloodshot eye headlight covers
PRM bumper
2in1 pipe
not sure which silencer but aftermarket
extra plastics i think
mabye a few more odd and end things like bars, air filter. ill have to ask him and get the list. ill have pics soon. Im sorry that i dont have too much info on this machine but ive ridden it and it absolutly rips ***, never been wrecked, needs nothing, looks great. If he goes through with the deal Id like to trade it for a nice 400ex, raptor, Z/KFX400. I can deal with ppl in NY, PA. This is more less asking if anyone is interested. And again im sorry about the shortage of info on this but its what i can remember from a few months ago riding this. I know its been sittin in a enclosed trailer to a heated garage and hasent been ridden but ran to keep things workin. Its a very nice and maad quick quad. zrsp440@yahoo.com ssracingny-AIM