PDA

View Full Version : another "how much could i get?' thread

roostin_dale
02-23-2004, 05:53 PM
I know these are posted all the time...but i can't keep up in school with riding, racing, working, basketball and everything. Grades are droping and i might have to sell. I wont know for sure untill i get my report card for this 3rd quarter.

2001 FX400
2003 MOTO engine
Nac's mapping
RIS billet side cases
RIS billet chain guard
RIS billet Gas cap
Hiper wheels
RAZR mx tires
American star +2+1 a-arms
Elka tripple rates w/ remote rezzies
AC front bumper
AC nerf bars
AC skid plates
Houser steering stem
Houser Bar clamp
Tag t-2 bars-tag grips
Steel braided brake lines
Updated Hydro. clutch
Steel braided brake lines
Moto light deletes
HMF Exhaust
Lonestar +4 axle
White Bros. shockwears
Sidewinder chain
Sidewinder sprockers
Pro Design Kill Switch

other misc small parts and maybe some big things im forgetting?

IT HAS A QUADTECH SEATCOVER NOT IN PICS(hasn't been rode on yet)

----Also have new polished radiator shrouds not in pics(had big bulky OMF's before)

let me know what you think i can get...changed oil every 10 hrs...cleaned filter after every ride...new fuel filter every 5 hrs....cleaned after every ride...this thing is MINT if you ever saw it..i take very good care of it...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p5e40aa6b819e07a606a96b0f18d95c69/faa07e90.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p1e3395f29f9551f407936fa94149619e/faa07e8c.jpg

batgeek
02-23-2004, 05:57 PM
oh nooooooos!

don't sell it :(

exatak199
02-23-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
don't sell it :(

^^^what he said^^^

you'll never get what you have put in to it (witch sucks:blah: )
I dont know what C'dales are going for right now so....

montyjcm
02-23-2004, 06:06 PM
Dude, don't sell it. You won't get anything for it, since cdales are going for crazy low prices! At least wait another few months until atk/dinli releases their quads.

roostin_dale
02-23-2004, 06:12 PM
i have to sell it...i have a strict daddy. Grades are getting low and he is worried i wont get into college. We had a talk earlier and if i dont raise all my grades im done racing and i have to sell one of them. I think its bull chit considering i paid for both of them...

wyndzer
02-23-2004, 06:16 PM
I'd say it's worth about $1500.00:devil: Where do I need to send the check?:blah:

roostin_dale
02-23-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by wyndzer
I'd say it's worth about $1500.00:devil: Where do I need to send the check?:blah:

how bout $7,500:devil:

Atreyu
02-23-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
i have to sell one of them.

Sell the 250x..keep the sweet dale..

roostin_dale
02-23-2004, 06:32 PM
i can sell one or stop racing...i am only 15 so i can only race my cannondale in non-sanctioned events. I race the 250x in youth production nationals....i figure if i keep it i will get to race more.

JDiablo
02-23-2004, 06:54 PM
wow man this is a tough decision i would say although man it might be to late but try to study your *** off and show your dad that you are at least trying to bring your grades up and maybe although you said that he is very strict,he might change his mind about that,and if he sees you studying and you bring up your grades somewhat things could change,but if i was in your posotion now,i would be studying my *** off because it could mean the end of your racing career and just plain out riding at such a young age.Just study and try to make a effort,im telling you this from personal expierence;)

dbsbl1
02-23-2004, 10:48 PM
Can't you cut back on riding to make more time for studying instead of selling a quad? Or give up basketball...something you haven't put, or I would assume you haven't, a lot of money into. I think I'd take a break from riding before I'd sell one of mine.

Disaster
02-23-2004, 11:18 PM
Yeah i agree ...Take a break from all the riding for a while get all down with this year and start riding during the summer again...I would sell..Wont get what its worth or what u have put into it...Or even make a deal with ur dad after spending that much on quads im sure he will understand..

Glow Plug
02-24-2004, 06:56 AM
Man don't sell it, you won't get nearly enough out of it as what you put in. Why not give up basketball, or even racing for a little while. good luck man :)

Pvt. Maggot
02-24-2004, 02:34 PM
how much you askin? ;)

YamaWarr0121
02-24-2004, 04:29 PM
i'll take it for ooh 100 dollars, and ill throw in the polaris trailblazer:blah:

no man, just try harder at school work and everything. come home and do your homework when your not working which is cutting grass n stuff if i remmber, and you don't do that during this time anyway. so study your *** off and learn stuff, stay after for help if its needed. whatever you need to do just do it so u can keep your quads. Plus, i knwo you put a lotta work into that 250x, but i raced the dale when i was 15 just changed my age around a little bit, it helped a lot because i got a lot of practic eon it and got real good. i didn't race anynationals, just locally and at riding places but i got enough practice and now this season im 16 and will go out being comfortable on my quad, rather than havign to start over..