PDA

View Full Version : got the call!!

greghall
02-23-2004, 02:24 PM
going to get my 450R wedsday:D :D :D cant wait till I throw a leg over it & see for myselfwhat it can do!!

400ex4ever
02-23-2004, 02:40 PM
Congratulations. Dont' forget to put some lock tight on the Heat shield bolts (Lot's of people have lost a few) and if you like to ride the trails I would suggest a 13th front sprocket, because first gear is pretty tall. Post some pics and first rie comments when you get it.

seatec
02-23-2004, 02:50 PM
allright!!! Lets hit Easton soon then. HOnda5 wouldnt let me ride his so i am hoping you'll give me a spin on yours. (J/K Dave)

Glad your getting it. been a long wait hasnt it?

Blown 331
02-23-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by 400ex4ever
Congratulations. Dont' forget to put some lock tight on the Heat shield bolts (Lot's of people have lost a few) and if you like to ride the trails I would suggest a 13th front sprocket, because first gear is pretty tall. Post some pics and first rie comments when you get it.

Yep, I have the 13 tooth sprocket and I've lost a heat sheild bolt. Do you think Honda would warranty those bolts. As in give you a new one free? I think they should. I really don't care because I'm getting a full system but d@mn, that sucks.

4fiddyR
02-23-2004, 03:59 PM
Attention Ya'll, GregHall got the call!
Sorry I couldn't resist!
Congrats, your gonna love it!!!!!!!!!!!!