PDA

View Full Version : Tips for an easier life

Pappy
02-23-2004, 01:08 PM
well after a boring day at work, i found myself engaged in a conversation with my wife:o she was inquiring why there was always butter knives in the sink at home, and at work. i simply explained that as i grew up i had to take care of myself and that i used a butter knife instead of a spoon or fork to stir my coffee or mix things. after a few looks like this-->:confused: i re-explained it and told her that it was simple. i could wash up 4 or 5 butter knives faster and easier then i could the same amount of forks and spoons:o bachloromics at its finest:macho

sorry, just a useless bit of wisdom:D

MOFO
02-23-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
well after a boring day at work, i found myself engaged in a conversation with my wife:o she was inquiring why there was always butter knives in the sink at home, and at work. i simply explained that as i grew up i had to take care of myself and that i used a butter knife instead of a spoon or fork to stir my coffee or mix things. after a few looks like this-->:confused: i re-explained it and told her that it was simple. i could wash up 4 or 5 butter knives faster and easier then i could the same amount of forks and spoons:o bachloromics at its finest:macho

so true. I like your thinking.... my current apartment does not have a dishwasher, so I know what you mean when it comes to cleaning stuff. I recently made a trip to CostCo and bought a boatload of 16oz plastic cups... no more washing cups for me. :devil:

400exmom
02-23-2004, 01:15 PM
the only reason i had kids was so i dont have to do dishes anymore:D

MOFO
02-23-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom

I hate doin dishes, but not that bad... alteast yet... :eek:

Pappy
02-23-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
I hate doin dishes, but not that bad... alteast yet... :eek:

paper plates:p plastic cups and plastic forks .....all a lazy man could ask for:devil:

MOFO
02-23-2004, 01:23 PM
paper plates:p plastic cups and plastic forks .....all a lazy man could ask for:devil:

I have not made it to plastic forks or spoons yet... I dont want nicole thinkin I'm that lazy. :D

zephead400ex
02-23-2004, 01:34 PM
Good point Pappy!:D But come one guys, all the tree-hugging hippies are going to get really pissed off when they find out that us atv guys are too lazy to wash dishes so we use plastic instead, haha, I love it!:blah:

02-23-2004, 01:53 PM

I suggest ya start drinkin the coffee like a man......... BLACK :D

108 proof whiskey is the only thing i've ever found that goes with coffee..:macho

02-23-2004, 02:06 PM
Why does a lazy man need plastic cups for????? My beer comes in a can!

SSRedRider
02-23-2004, 02:07 PM
quote:
---------------------------------------------
bachloromics at its finest

---------------------------------------------

Paper plates, plastic forks and spoons, styrofoam bowls. Thats the dinnerware I use. I don't do dishes. I am so bad I have thrown them away and bought new, fake ones that is.

Lazy because I won't do dishes? I don't think that I am lazy, something about going thru life with dishpan hands don't appeal to me. Its just this mans thing.

MOFO
02-23-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by SSRedRider
quote:
something about going thru life with dishpan hands don't appeal to me. Its just this mans thing.

LMGDAO!

wilkin250r
02-23-2004, 03:07 PM
I've never had a problem with the dishes. It's my girlfriend that buys the paper plates...

blondie69
02-23-2004, 03:15 PM
I never have to do the dishes:D

But when I move out, I'm gonna have all plastic plates, cups, cutlery (except for knives). But not the disposible ones. Ones that u still wash and re-use. Cuz 1. There cheeper, 2. They don't break, and 3. I really don't like metal forks n stuff (Mom bought a new set of cutlery and I still use the old ones, cuz the new ones taste too much like metal:huh ) The old ones are metal, but they don't taste like it cuz I dunnno why:confused:

batgeek
02-23-2004, 04:07 PM
fark the utensils!!!

eat with your hands!!!

i once knew a guy that was sooooo macho, he stirred his coffee with his penis!! :eek2:

AtvMxRider
02-23-2004, 04:10 PM
Thats why you buy plastic spoons and forks and paper plates:devil: . Throw them suckers away when your done.

blondie69
02-23-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by batgeek

i once knew a guy that was sooooo macho, he stirred his coffee with his penis!! :eek2:

Oh good god:eek2: :huh

Ralph
02-23-2004, 04:44 PM
The best tip from me is get a mom, she does everything. so am i spoiled? Probably in the chores department, so i dont wanna hear it!

xr50layke
02-23-2004, 05:04 PM
i hate plastic forks and knives :mad: i try to eat steak or something and ..

1) i cant cut with the knife.

2) when i stick the meat with the fork, it goes thru the meat, into the plate, where you have 2 options:

A) you dont see the styrofoam at the end of your fork, mmm mmm good!

B) you get mad because you:

A1) cant get it out of the plate.

B2) you need a new plate because your sauce leaks now.

3) the plates dont fly good in the air.

4) the forks have a crease down the middle and it irritates my finger, and you cant hold the fork sideways because its too think at the top, who wants to hold a knife at the very bottom :confused:

5) the spoons arent stiff enough. I tried to eat cereal one time with a plastic spoon.....big mistake. It would pick up a lot of cereal, but then it would all fall off, and it would become a cattapult in my face, yippie.

6) i often misscalculate the weight of the plastic spoons, when i try to feel frisky and go for a 3 pointer from the front door into the garbage, it just spins in the air and falls down because the weight is biased.. now with a metal spoon, its in the sink like michael jacksons fork in a lil kids paper plate.

i hate plastic things.

cudaman
02-23-2004, 07:41 PM
i eat meat with my hands. i hate cutting it, i just tear it with my teeth. lol and i dont like doing dishes either. i like using plastic

blondie69
02-23-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by cudaman
i eat meat with my hands. i hate cutting it, i just tear it with my teeth. lol and i dont like doing dishes either. i like using plastic

Oh u animal u!:devil: :blah: Haha jp. I do the same (when I actually eat meat..or forced to eat it:huh )

ILGNCC400EX
02-23-2004, 08:03 PM
fark the utensils!!!

eat with your hands!!!

i once knew a guy that was sooooo macho, he stirred his coffee with his penis!! :eek2: well dam did he drink it after that

xr50layke
02-23-2004, 08:25 PM
did he make the coffee for you batgeek :confused: :devil:

batgeek
02-23-2004, 08:27 PM
i don't drink coffee...

Woodsrider
02-23-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom

LOL kids are the reason we go thru so many paper plates. I bet we eat off paper as many times a week as we do the real stuff. and our dish washer still runs at least five days out of seven.

I havent done dishes since I moved out on my own. My dad made me do the dishes every day from the time I was 7 until I move out at 18. I told my wife before we even moved in together, "I don't, and will never, do dishes."

RH1N08d9
02-23-2004, 08:40 PM
I can save money, and time buy reusing paper and plastic stuff without washing it!, just find the cleanest one, or whichever has the same food or drink your about to eat! the stuffs good for at least three meals!

Bad Habit
02-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by RH1N08d9
I can save money, and time buy reusing paper and plastic stuff without washing it!, just find the cleanest one, or whichever has the same food or drink your about to eat! the stuffs good for at least three meals!

LMAO! Ladies and gentlemen, I think we've found the next bachelor.

Honda4trax250x
02-23-2004, 08:55 PM
im def. in favor of the sporks!

cudaman
02-23-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
im def. in favor of the sporks!

hell yeah

SGA
02-23-2004, 09:29 PM
I dunno, I guess im old school. I like a real plate with a real fork. Now camping, races, or vacation its throwaway baby, im not there to do dishes.

Ralph
02-23-2004, 09:37 PM
Truthfully i like real plates more aswell.

batgeek
02-23-2004, 09:39 PM
dontcha hate it when a paper plate folds up and dumps yer food on ya?

then ya buy the expensive ones and think its a waste to throw em away :(

remlapr
02-23-2004, 09:46 PM
We use normal stuff other than glasses in our house. We just buy those giant things of plastic dixie cups and use those all the time, much easier!

SGA
02-23-2004, 09:50 PM
Good point Batgeek! Say, who here has a cabinet full of those cheap plastic cups you get at Burgerking, KFC and McDonalds? You feel kinda bad about throwing em away, so you wash and save them?

crday98
02-25-2004, 06:42 AM
i'm not even gonna ask what he used for creamer:huh