PDA

View Full Version : Look Who I Met Saturday Night>>>>>>

PHAT400
02-23-2004, 07:18 AM
Had some wing's, a little conversation.... Blackraptor16 you da bomb baby....

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc02b3127cceb94048f2857b0000001610

Yup, that's me in the yellow just in case jesus can't see the difference between a man and a woman.

And yeah, they call me "PHAT"400 for a reason.

Thanks again for being so nice, the boy's had fun too.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc02b3127cceb94048b4853d0000001610 Mine is on the right, being a goof ball and closing his eye's for the pic..

so.... who want's to go to Hooters with me next time..?

:macho

MOFO
02-23-2004, 07:20 AM
oh I'd say your boys had a great time by the looks on their face!!! :devil:

02-23-2004, 07:24 AM
looks photochopped to me..:huh

Pappy
02-23-2004, 07:25 AM
GLAD TO SEE AN INTERNET GIRL THAT ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD:D ;)

PHAT400
02-23-2004, 07:30 AM
Photochopped? http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc02b3127cceb94048d2855b0000001610 here she is cheering for some dude's b-bay...
And a quik spin around... (sorry "Black, i like th action shot's.)
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc02b3127cceb94049f344d20000001610

PHAT400
02-23-2004, 07:33 AM
And is she ever sweet.........;) My mife even said she was....

So, back to my question...

WHO WANT'S TO GO TO HOOTERS?

:eek2:

ATC Crazy
02-23-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by PHAT400

I went yesterday :devil:

Doibugu2
02-23-2004, 08:34 AM
Had some wing's, a little conversation.... Blackraptor16 you da bomb baby....

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc02b3127cceb94048f2857b0000001610

Yup, that's me in the yellow just in case jesus can't see the difference between a man and a woman.

Anyone else not see someone dressed in yellow?

blackraptor16
02-23-2004, 08:39 AM
You guys are great! I'd be happy to be your Hooters girl anytime you come in!! Your wife was great - most women that come in there are super beechy to me! She was awesome! The kids were cool too even though they turned bright red whenever I talked to them (give them about 6 years). Hope to see you in Hooters soon! The pic with the boys isn't showin up on my comp - I'll keep tryin though! Love the action shot, haha!

~*Niki*~

blackraptor16
02-23-2004, 08:41 AM
Ok - got the pic to show up - LOVE the pic with the kids! Soo cute! :D

Ryan
02-23-2004, 08:47 AM
Shes hot!!!!!! :D

PHAT400
02-23-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Anyone else not see someone dressed in yellow?

You funny guy.... :rolleyes:

zephead400ex
02-23-2004, 09:13 AM
woot woot, woot woot

What a cutie!...blackraptor16, not phat400:D

Jeffksf
02-23-2004, 09:59 AM
2 words "Road trip" :eek2:

"Honey I'm going out for some beer and wings see ya tomorrow"

sly400ex
02-23-2004, 10:10 AM
I think that Hooters is along my route to the Badlands from Chicago, if so, I'll certainly be making a pit stop!:D

mxdave28
02-23-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Jeffksf
2 words "Road trip" :eek2:

"Honey I'm going out for some beer and wings see ya tomorrow"

Let me help you re-emphisize this.... ROAD TRIIIIP!!!!:D

Jeff i will pick you up on my way through! :devil:

briantrx
02-23-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Ryan

i agree!!!:D

02-23-2004, 11:37 AM
just wondering did I miss where someone said where this hooter is? I have been to my share of hooters before always looking for another to go to.

02-23-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Ryan

blackraptor16
02-23-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by GNCCer
just wondering did I miss where someone said where this hooter is? I have been to my share of hooters before always looking for another to go to.

It is in Mishawaka, Indiana. Corner of Grape and Day Road. It is about 5 minutes from the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana. I have to say that I have enjoyed working at 3 different Hooters' and this is my favorite. The girls are great and I have heard a lot of guys' commenting that the girls there are a lot better looking out of all the one's they have ever been to. Which, of course, isn't the reason you would go to Hooters - good looking waitress'. I'm sure it's because of the wings and not the breasts :D .

02-23-2004, 12:53 PM
I just really LIKE hooters burgers and curly fries. I don't know why other people go there!

02-23-2004, 01:00 PM
Well their prices suck I can say that.

I went to hooters saturday afternoon. I got a, now super small cup of Chili, (used to come in a bowl but now a small coffee mug) and 4 MGD's in the bottle. $17 :eek2: :eek2:

Now if the waitresses were really nice looking that's fine but I think the seahag and her 4 twin sisters were workin that day..:mad:

Their prices are starting to get really bad and most definitly driving my business away.:( At first I seen how hooters could have slightly higher costs because of the great senery but that has all changed and they hire ugly girls and expect us to keep payin high doller for lookin at the fugly sisters all day. Or having 3 really nice looking ladies and 12 other ones doesn't cut it either.:mad:

NIKI come work the one in Louisville, we need hot hooter girls...:D

02-23-2004, 01:10 PM
yeah louisville one is not good. been there
it is not as bad as Cleveland OH or Charelston WV. the one in downtown Charlete NC is not that good either

I would have to say the best ones are right beside Nascar tracks
the Daytona one and the Charlete (the one closet to the Lowes motor speedway) have to be thenicest ones I have been in.

also good ones are both of the ones iin Columbus Ohio, and the one in INDY by the RCA dome.

One of the ones in Myrtle beech is good the other one isn't, can't remember which is which.

blackraptor16
02-23-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Rico

I went to hooters saturday afternoon. I got a, now super small cup of Chili, (used to come in a bowl but now a small coffee mug) and 4 MGD's in the bottle. $17 :eek2: :eek2:

Now if the waitresses were really nice looking that's fine but I think the seahag and her 4 twin sisters were workin that day..:mad:

Their prices are starting to get really bad and most definitly driving my business away.:( At first I seen how hooters could have slightly higher costs because of the great senery but that has all changed and they hire ugly girls and expect us to keep payin high doller for lookin at the fugly sisters all day. Or having 3 really nice looking ladies and 12 other ones doesn't cut it either.:mad:

Yes we just got new menus with higher prices. Our company owns the one in Louisville too - our manager actually just came from there. We do lots of bikini contests down there - if I am ever down there I'll let you know. Except I could never work in Louisville. I can't pronounce it correctly :D I say Leweyville - of course you'ns say it Luh-ville.

But about the prices - it sucks I know. $7 for a ham n cheese sammich!!! Your chili was served in a coffee mug?? We still server ours in a bowl. And beer up here is about $2.75 a piece. But I'm guessing prices are the same seeing as we have the same regional manager, etc.

And I totally agree that the standards of hiring Hooters girls has gone kaput. Granted, I'm not the hottest thang workin there - there are way prettier girls there, but some don't have all their teeth!!! You are supposed to project (as quoted from our employee handbook) "girl next door with a sexual appeal" - I don't know what's sexy about missing teeth?!? :confused:

zephead400ex
02-23-2004, 01:40 PM

men, to your battle stations. Man the harpons...she breaches!:macho

PHAT400
02-23-2004, 01:49 PM
Whaddya mean your not the hotest one there.... Some of them ladies are plastic....

You all granola baby,, "GRANOLA"

SSRedRider
02-23-2004, 02:19 PM
Looks like it time to take a trip to Northern Indiana. I have been to the one in Indianapolis, and I have to agree on that one.

A4StrokeGuy
02-23-2004, 04:25 PM
Whoa!:eek2:

I guess ill be going to SB this weekend! Whenever i go there i have to wait like an hour to get in, its crazy! but then again it appears to be worth it.

South Bend or BUST

jordan

PHAT400
02-23-2004, 04:27 PM
Let me know when you go, I might meet you there...
Got my jone's goin on...

batgeek
02-23-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by blackraptor16
I don't know what's sexy about missing teeth?!? :confused:

it's not the appeal...ITS THE FEEL!!! :D

PHAT400
02-23-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by batgeek

:eek2: PPPFFFFFFFFTT PPPPFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT... cough........ ACK!!!!!!!!! cough.......
whew...... That was some funny chit... gotta remember not to be drink'n anything when I read these...

A4StrokeGuy
02-23-2004, 04:59 PM
Let me know when you go, I might meet you there...
Got my jone's goin on...

Yeah it will be either friday or sat. night. Depends mostly on the weather, supposed to be around 60 on saturday so if thats true a few friends and i will probably go sat. night. Then we can cruise McKinley and pick up sum chics:p If you have AIM u can hit me up on that RedRocketRider13

jordan

blackraptor16
02-23-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by A4StrokeGuy
Yeah it will be either friday or sat. night. Depends mostly on the weather, supposed to be around 60 on saturday so if thats true a few friends and i will probably go sat. night. Then we can cruise McKinley and pick up sum chics:p If you have AIM u can hit me up on that RedRocketRider13

jordan

nnnnnnnnnooooooooooo you gotta come in Friday night! I am not working this Saturday - my girlfriend's babyshower is that day so I took off work, and my girls and I are going out on the town that evening! So I will be workin the floor Friday night!!

blackraptor16
02-23-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by batgeek

OH make me PUKE! :mad:

brian-250
02-23-2004, 05:24 PM

wheres bristol from lebanon??:D

A4StrokeGuy
02-23-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by blackraptor16
nnnnnnnnnooooooooooo you gotta come in Friday night! I am not working this Saturday - my girlfriend's babyshower is that day so I took off work, and my girls and I are going out on the town that evening! So I will be workin the floor Friday night!!

Well i'll do my best, i shouldn't have to work. I guess if u see a big tall goofy kid walking around with an Exriders.com t-shirt that'd be me!

hondarider2006
02-23-2004, 06:57 PM
Well i'll do my best, i shouldn't have to work. I guess if u see a big tall goofy kid walking around with an Exriders.com t-shirt that'd be me!

man this is a little of the subject....but have you ever sat down, and thought about your name??? If so I pitty your g/f:p ;)

just messin with ya man....damn she is hot:eek2: :D

02-23-2004, 07:01 PM

:eek2: pick me up at 8:00 lmao

blackraptor16
02-23-2004, 09:31 PM

Well make sure you ask to sit in Niki's section!

PHAT400
02-24-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by brian-250
wheres bristol from lebanon??:D

Bristol is smack in the middle of the state 1 mile south of the michigan/indiana state line.

Farm country.

PHAT400
02-24-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by QUADREBEL248
pick me up at 8:00 lmao

Ok, I'll swing by in my LEER and get ya, what airport is close to you?

LOL
:rolleyes:

A4StrokeGuy
02-24-2004, 10:34 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hondarider2006
[B]man this is a little of the subject....but have you ever sat down, and thought about your name??? If so I pitty your g/f:p ;)

lol yeah i've had people ask me that before, basically before i found Exriders.com i was on bansheehq.com and well i rode a 4 stroke so i guess i just lack creativity and kept it.

northeast400
02-24-2004, 01:00 PM
you should see the Hooter girls in NH. Most of them you need a 12 pack just to they are ok looking.:huh

ranger400ex
02-24-2004, 01:21 PM
I will be in Elkhart this weekend dropping off a motor and some parts to my uncle's place....just might make a run over to Mishawaka on friday right? I'll bring a couple buddies with me. An old GF from college is supposed to work @ one of the hooter's up north, Niki, do you know a Nichole Hunt from Anderson, IN? She goes by Nikki too..

Ben

blackraptor16
02-24-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by ranger400ex
I will be in Elkhart this weekend dropping off a motor and some parts to my uncle's place....just might make a run over to Mishawaka on friday right? I'll bring a couple buddies with me. An old GF from college is supposed to work @ one of the hooter's up north, Niki, do you know a Nichole Hunt from Anderson, IN? She goes by Nikki too..

Ben

No but that's weird that her name is Nichole b/c that is how my name is spelled...with an H.

Anyways - sounds good - make sure you ask for me! Looks like we need to have an EXRiders get together at Hooters of Mishawaka soon. Haha. :D

Bobbs07
02-24-2004, 02:44 PM
The hooters in Green bay, wisconson, closest to me.. Well im guessing the guys were drinking when they hired these girls????? nahh.. The two times i have been there i had a good looking server.

Blackraptor.. Lookin good:cool: ;)

PHAT400
02-24-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by ranger400ex

Ben I'll be getting off work @ 6 pm. you guy's want to meet up? I work in South Bend (15 min's) Hooters is on the way home..

brian-250
02-24-2004, 03:05 PM
Bristol is smack in the middle of the state 1 mile south of the michigan/indiana state line.

Farm country.

meet you at logansport?:D ,we need to go to attica somtime:rolleyes:

PHAT400
02-24-2004, 03:14 PM
meet you at logansport?:D ,we need to go to attica somtime:rolleyes:

Trying to plan the weekend of june 5&6.. I'll be staying at the campground in front of the gate's... Prolly go in on friday night to set up ..

Your welcome to hang or we can meet in Logansport and drive down...

brian-250
02-24-2004, 03:24 PM
Trying to plan the weekend of june 5&6.. I'll be staying at the campground in front of the gate's... Prolly go in on friday night to set up ..

Your welcome to hang or we can meet in Logansport and drive down...

why go to logan.?i have to go north and get on 28 and go over,get a map im on SR47 just off 421(follow that):D

PHAT400
02-24-2004, 03:29 PM
why go to logan.?i have to go north and get on 28 and go over,get a map im on SR47 just off 421(follow that):D You tell me bro, I'm from up nort...... Wherever you'd like to meet... works for me...

:D

turnandburn
02-24-2004, 07:37 PM
love them hoosier girls!!! Come to lafayette and you could be a purdue hooters girl.:eek2:

blackraptor16
02-24-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by turnandburn
love them hoosier girls!!! Come to lafayette and you could be a purdue hooters girl.:eek2:

been there! done that! worked in lafayette for about a year then transferred to merrillville. my picture is on the wall a few places - one is by the bathroom - there is a motorcycle in the picture. next time you are in tell jamie and/or jessica (the managers) i said hi :)

if it wasn't for me being hired at the lafayette hooters i would have never met my fiance!

go purdue!

~*Niki*~

SGA
02-24-2004, 11:57 PM
Lookin good blackraptor16!:)

Originally posted by hondarider2006
man this is a little of the subject....but have you ever sat down, and thought about your name??? If so I pitty your g/f:p ;)

Well, I guess 4 strokes are better than two strokes:D

Originally posted by GNCCer
I would have to say the best ones are right beside Nascar tracks
the Daytona one and the Charlete (the one closet to the Lowes motor speedway) have to be the nicest ones I have been in.

I ate at the one in Daytona about 2 months ago. Food was really good, nice looking girls too![IMG]

hondarider2006
02-25-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Well, I guess 4 strokes are better than two strokes:D

lmfao...I never thought about that, good point;)

TRX250X
02-25-2004, 09:58 AM
Did you go to PU Niki? I've been to the Lafayette Hooters a few times, I'll have to look for your pics.

I'm hoping to make it to Badlands sometime during spring break, wondered if anyone was doing the same. I think it's the 13th - 21st of March.

brian-250
02-25-2004, 10:03 AM
You tell me bro, I'm from up nort...... Wherever you'd like to meet... works for me...

:D

id meet at the gate you can pay my fee:D we live about an hour east of there

blackraptor16
02-25-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by TRX250X
Did you go to PU Niki? I've been to the Lafayette Hooters a few times, I'll have to look for your pics.

I'm hoping to make it to Badlands sometime during spring break, wondered if anyone was doing the same. I think it's the 13th - 21st of March.

Yup went to Purdue - raced on their bicycling team (mountain biking) :)

Lived in Windsor and Hilltop. You live down in Lafayette? Ever make it to the Harley shop down there? I worked there too for a year. My aunt and uncle own the shop.

Maybe we will head down to the Badlands during Spring Break - I totally forgot that was coming up! Depends on how muddy it will be - last time we went there it was a giant mudhole. But it was still fun! :devil:

PHAT400
02-25-2004, 11:55 AM
id meet at the gate you can pay my fee:D we live about an hour east of there

Don't you have parent's already....?
:huh

brian-250
02-25-2004, 01:28 PM
Don't you have parent's already....?
:huh

:huh :confused:

lol
02-25-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by briantrx
i agree!!!:D

triple that!,tell me brian, do u like people callin your fiance hot online?

briantrx
02-25-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by lol
triple that!,tell me brian, do u like people callin your fiance hot online?

it's ok with me. for the most part everyone on here is decent about it. and if not, the moderators take care of it. and hey- it makes her feel good.:)

PHAT400
02-25-2004, 04:41 PM
So Brian, you ready to go ride? Niki said you are chomp'n at the bit to get out... Me too..

Hopefully the first weekend in June. Great lady ya got there btw ;)

turnandburn
02-25-2004, 04:46 PM
glad to her your engeged good luck to you both yeah go purdue. Hoosiers rock!let me know when you all are going to the badlands springbreak we can all hook up!

A4StrokeGuy
02-25-2004, 07:17 PM
I still think the weekend in june 5-6 is a bad idea, the Casey GNC is then, and unfortuantly i haven't figured out how to be in two places at once:devil: Also to let everyone know Dutch Sport Park is having a large Quad Jamboree the end up July. I expect to see you all there. Not sure what it will exactly consist of, i know sum MX, XC, beer drinking and maybe sum freestyle.

www.dutchsportparkmx.com

jordan

briantrx
02-25-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by turnandburn
glad to her your engeged good luck to you both yeah go purdue. Hoosiers rock!let me know when you all are going to the badlands springbreak we can all hook up!

can't wait to meet up with you guys and ride in june. but i also think i am going to try to make it to attica this weekend. i know it is short notice but if you guys can make it let me know. i just need somewhere to ride where i can see what my new toy can do.

02-26-2004, 09:33 AM
Ok, I'll swing by in my LEER and get ya, what airport is close to you?

LOL
:rolleyes: greensboro airport:p

turnandburn
02-26-2004, 02:33 PM
briantrx will sunday work for ya pm me to set up time.

PHAT400
02-26-2004, 03:40 PM
Well I'm willing to go anytime in June...

briantrx
02-26-2004, 09:17 PM
i will let you know tomorrow what day i can go.
and we are still planning on going the first weekend of june also. PHAT440 - niki wants to know if your wife is going so she'll have someone to ride with.

02-27-2004, 07:23 AM
We need more pics of Niki and her good lookin hooter co-workers in the tight shirts..

Please...............:D

wilkin250r
02-27-2004, 09:42 AM
We need more pics of Niki and her good lookin hooter co-workers in the tight shirts..

Splash a little water on them shirts before you snap the picture :devil:

PHAT400
02-27-2004, 09:49 AM
i will let you know tomorrow what day i can go.
and we are still planning on going the first weekend of june also. PHAT440 - niki wants to know if your wife is going so she'll have someone to ride with.

Yup, she's going..... She ride's a polaris trail boss 330.... Should be a good time..

PHAT400
02-27-2004, 10:17 AM
If brian say's it's cool, the next time I go I'll ask Niki to gather her co-workers.... Get some good pix..

briantrx
02-27-2004, 11:06 AM
don't bother me none....go for it. i'm sure she can get them all together for a group picture. what a hooters girl wanting attention. na:D :D

PHAT400
02-27-2004, 11:23 AM
don't bother me none....go for it. i'm sure she can get them all together for a group picture. what a hooters girl wanting attention. na:D :D

No kidding! They dress that way to stay warm......LOL

blackraptor16
02-27-2004, 12:39 PM
AND JUST WHAT is that supposed to mean? I'm not an attention hog. hehehehe. I forgot my camera today but maybe I'll bring it Sunday :)

~*Niki*~

turnandburn
02-27-2004, 10:40 PM
briantrx can you go sunday and what time do you want to go?