PDA

View Full Version : So i got my dirtwheels mag today

LazeR
02-23-2004, 12:35 AM
I ordered it last month, so this is the first issue since my subscription and well. I think i may have to kill my post office. The freakin cover is all bent and ripped and most of the pages are the same... Some are totally ripped off! Even my name on it is ripped off! (thats how i know its my post office) When i lived in a different town, our mail was never screwed up. Now all the time it is!

Anyway on the good side I saw Tina (quadjunkies) on page 29

David28
02-23-2004, 01:36 AM
ouch.........

At least you got your mag tho....mines always wayy late

sweet300ex
02-23-2004, 05:04 AM
my back cover is always bent an torn

02-23-2004, 05:28 AM
call dirt wheels & tell them whatn happened...I know they will send you another one...there really cool about stuff like that ;)

LazeR
02-23-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
call dirt wheels & tell them whatn happened...I know they will send you another one...there really cool about stuff like that ;)

I think i am going give them a call. Maybe this time it will come in one piece! and if not. I kill my post office lol

QuadJunkies
02-23-2004, 01:03 PM
call dirt wheels & tell them whatn happened...I know they will send you another one...there really cool about stuff like that ;) I have had this happen before too, and they will replace it Im sure.;) Thanks for taking notice of my pic..:)

LazeR
02-23-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I have had this happen before too, and they will replace it Im sure.;) Thanks for taking notice of my pic..:)

Thats cool that they will replace it because i would really like to save all the mags so i can go back through them later on! Also i was just flipping through and saw your quad.. and i was all that looks like, then i saw where you were from and i was all that is, then i saw your name i knew exactly who it was! That it was cool to see your pic in their! I think i may have to get a good of me and see if it can be in there so i can feel special!

QuadJunkies
02-23-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by LazeR
Thats cool that they will replace it because i would really like to save all the mags so i can go back through them later on! Also i was just flipping through and saw your quad.. and i was all that looks like, then i saw where you were from and i was all that is, then i saw your name i knew exactly who it was! That it was cool to see your pic in their! I think i may have to get a good of me and see if it can be in there so i can feel special! Go for it! You will never know unless you send it in!!:D ;)

Dan_Guetter
02-23-2004, 02:25 PM
can someone tell me which ad of mine is on the inside back cover??????? I haven't seen a dirtwheels in months

sweet300ex
02-23-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
can someone tell me which ad of mine is on the inside back cover??????? I haven't seen a dirtwheels in months
in the March edition it has the apparal and then in the bottom it has H6 and the calender, then in the bottom right corner some hot chick

Dan_Guetter
02-23-2004, 06:37 PM
k cool

then the ad after that one you guys should like :))

QuadJunkies
02-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
k cool

then the ad after that one you guys should like :)) welllllll.............. Any hints???!!!!:eek2: You and Cody just love to tease us dont you!!!:p

02-23-2004, 07:10 PM
another reason i buy my dirtwheels mags from books a million:p

02-23-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by QUADREBEL248
another reason i buy my dirtwheels mags from books a million:p you are also paying 5x's as much as we are :rolleyes:

Woodsrider
02-23-2004, 08:37 PM
I think i am going give them a call. Maybe this time it will come in one piece! and if not. I kill my post office lol

You need to talk to the postmaster at your local post office. I used to have an issue where my mail box door was ALWAYS left open on days when it was raining. Not all the way, just enough to let the mail get soaked. But on the days when it was nice the door was shut tight and the mail was stuffed all the way in the back. One day I had enough and took all my soggy bills to the post office and had a chat with the post master. Haven't had a single problem with my mail since;)

batgeek
02-23-2004, 08:43 PM

i'd watch myself on this one...i heard Post Office personnel shoot back.

Honda4trax250x
02-23-2004, 09:01 PM
happened to me once too, the whole cover was ripped of and someone taped it on, thinking that it wouldnt be noticed:grr:

LazeR
02-24-2004, 01:27 AM
They must think we are stupid! Or they don't like atv'ers :( that would suck! anyways i think weds i am going to have a chat with my post office and see what can be done cause its stupid getting a magazine thats all tore up!

Also i noticed Kim (400exmom) on page 25. That's 2 people in one mag! Pretty neat stuff!

02-24-2004, 08:17 AM
you are also paying 5x's as much as we are :rolleyes: yea, im payin like $5 for one mag

LazeR
02-24-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
i'd watch myself on this one...i heard Post Office personnel shoot back.

Who said i was going to shoot them ? ;) :devil: :eek2:

02-24-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by QUADREBEL248
yea, im payin like $5 for one mag $20 for a year for me & its delievered :blah:

02-24-2004, 03:47 PM
i just got my dirtwheels magazine in perfect coonditon...i got a great deal on mine 15.95 or something for one year for the christmas deal..pretty cool...i just counted my magazines and have over 50 it pretty sweet..i love reading them..oh and is it just me or was this months isssue a little heavier than usual...whatd you guys think of the trx 450 r 4x4 for april fools.

rollie
02-24-2004, 05:14 PM
mine came in almost prefect condition :D sorry about yours:(

SGA
02-24-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
happened to me once too, the whole cover was ripped of and someone taped it on, thinking that it wouldnt be noticed:grr:
I think that was nice of them. They prob got it in to them at your local PO and taped it up for you.