PDA

View Full Version : 6 Hours

Prairiewrench
02-21-2004, 08:05 PM
Hey guys it was great meeting you. This is actually Oldmanwheeler, not Prariewrench, my password didn't work. Anyway congrats on your finish and it was great meeting all of you Nebraska guys (gals). The real congrats goes to Prairiewrench for preparing the machine, Mickey Dunlap for his moral support and for answering at least a 1,000 questions and our riders and our riders, Alex Gronbach, Randy Meyer and Jason Michelson who actually listen to Prairiewrench. You have to understand how hard it is for all of us to listen to Prairiewrench :D Once again Exriders is the first out with the pictures and the news. Class action guyes and SilverFox!!!!! And thanks to all of the people who helped prepare and build the great facility at CADDO Point in Greenville, TX. It's great to show up to an event where everything is ready to go when you arrive and last week the pit area was under 4" of snow and was so soggy you couldn't walk with out sinking and they were able to park trailers and RV's! I hate to start thanking people because I'm afraid I might for get someone so I'll just say that everyone did a FANTASTIC JOB!!!! The real time scoring system, a first for ATV racing, was also a great success thanks to Rick and Jodi Zenner of Bay Racing. Any race that is not scored by their system will be left in the dust!!!! On behalf of all of the 12-Hours team I want to thank everyone who helped make the inagural 6 hours of ATV America at CADDO Point a success and to EXriders for fast, awsome coverage. It was great meeting everyone. OldmanWheeler.

Admin
02-21-2004, 11:32 PM
Thanks for your kind words, and I it was great they C&D Racing (Colby & Dusty) were able to provide EXriders.com the coverage from the 6 Hours Event. They plan to upload more pictures tomorrow when they get home, so stay tuned!

Harlen