PDA

View Full Version : V-Max

SSracingNY
02-21-2004, 04:38 PM
I have a 1999 V-Max 600 tripple. Its the deluxe model meaning it came with electric start and reverse. Hand and thumb warmers as all new sleds have. Red running board trim, red kimpex sliders, black ski skins, new carbides, new belt. 90% of the miles were done in Tug Hill. They were done by my father then he bought an RX-1-forsale, and I got the V-Max. It runs mint and hasent been beaten at all. It runs perfect and we have never had any problems with it at all. We bought it new from our local dealer. Hollink Motorsports and had it ever since. We have all paperwork and owners manual that came with the sled. It looks great and runs great. I have a pic but I dont know how to post them on here so if someone would please give me your email or screen name I can send you the pic and post it on here for me. I would like to trade it for a 400EX, Z or KFX 400, or a Raptor. or something else of equal value. The sled is in perfect condition and I have the NADA ad link below. I believe the sled is at its high retail due to it looking like new and running like new. I always waxed it at least once a week. My email is zrsp440@yahoo.com and my AIM is ssracingny. Could someone please post the pic up for me. Thanks. By the way, I can deal with people from Canada, NY, PA, Possible NJ. but would have to work something out.

NADA link...
http://nadaguides.com/Values/ValueReport.asp?UserID=5108079568496&DID=38038&Type=SM&GCode=MC&wPg=1107&wSec=3&Com=0006&Year=1999&Model=1300001899

SSracingNY
02-21-2004, 05:38 PM
buuuummmmmmmmmpppppppppp

SSracingNY
02-21-2004, 06:32 PM
hows this, what do you people have to trade for it?