PDA

View Full Version : Question for moderators

Blown 331
02-21-2004, 02:55 PM
Why can't you post a pic of a rider with out a hemet? I don't even own a helmet. I live in Illinois and there is no hemet law here, not even when you ride a motorcylce on the street.

Pappy
02-21-2004, 03:00 PM
simply because riding an atv without a helmet is just plain asking for trouble. we promote safety and responsibilty. regardless of your states laws we dont allow posting pictures of riders without helmets.

QuadJunkies
02-22-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
simply because riding an atv without a helmet is just plain asking for trouble. we promote safety and responsibilty. regardless of your states laws we dont allow posting pictures of riders without helmets. Ditto...... All this does is add to more bad publicity for our sport we fight to keep .Blown 331~~ Please be smart and buy a Helmet, it will be the best investment you will ever make.......;)

Juggalo
02-26-2004, 09:37 AM
hey guys (and gal) just so you know i wasn't trying to cause trouble. if you notice you'll see i live in IL thats why i said that. but i understand ya deletin the post. but i just wanted to explain myself

Pappy
02-26-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Juggalo
hey guys (and gal) just so you know i wasn't trying to cause trouble. if you notice you'll see i live in IL thats why i said that. but i understand ya deletin the post. but i just wanted to explain myself

lol...i was rotflmao ...but i didnt delete it.

02-27-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Blown 331
Why can't you post a pic of a rider with out a hemet? I don't even own a helmet. I live in Illinois and there is no hemet law here, not even when you ride a motorcylce on the street.

Do you not have anything up there(regaurding your head) worth protecting:confused:

I"m sure you'll take that remark the wrong way but it is a legitimate question..:cool:

Blown 331
02-27-2004, 03:33 PM
I understand where you're coming from. I had a 250X bounce of my head and yeah it left a mark. I just don't like helments. It's all good though. I actually do have a helmet. I have to use it in my car at the track. I ride with it when I ride in Missouri, they have a helmet law, I hate it though. It's my choice not to wear one.
And Juggalo, you're not cool unless you're an idiot.
Can you post a pic of a 3-wheeler?

SGA
03-08-2004, 11:09 AM
Yes, its your choice. I would hate though to hear you are being spoon fed. Wear a helmet.

QuadJunkies
03-08-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Blown 331
It's my choice not to wear one.
and Im sorry to say its not a good one..........:confused:

03-08-2004, 11:43 AM
my helmet has saved me lots of times.. i would never ride without it again.. i feel naked without it..plus during the winter it keeps my ears warm and toasty ...ahhhhh:p

PismoGuy400
03-10-2004, 10:04 PM
i know EXACTLY what you mean when you say you feel naked w/o a helmet, its basically the same thing as putting your clothes every day.

also, i really like the feeling when i pull the helmet over my head.. u know when your cheeks get pressed on by the helmet, lol

03-10-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by PismoGuy400
i know EXACTLY what you mean when you say you feel naked w/o a helmet, its basically the same thing as putting your clothes every day.

also, i really like the feeling when i pull the helmet over my head.. u know when your cheeks get pressed on by the helmet, lol

ok maybe u like it tooo much:o :p

Woody
03-11-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by PismoGuy400
i really like the feeling when i pull the helmet over my head.. u know when your cheeks get pressed on by the helmet, lol :huh

PismoGuy400
03-11-2004, 08:43 PM
haha make fun of me all youwant , i still think it feels cool, haha