PDA

View Full Version : IDS2 for 300EX...

mikeman828
03-02-2002, 07:13 AM
Hey Guys, what do you think of the IDS2 Exhaust system?? For the money it's by far the best deal in aftermarket exhausts, I just don't know performance-wise how it is....
I will be adding it to a stock 300ex, is it worthwhile???

Thnx

:)

03-02-2002, 07:17 AM
if u like it go wit it, iv seen bikes wit em ride, they go pretty good, id get a White bros e.

ny300exrider
03-02-2002, 08:41 AM
once i get my used 300ex,
if it doesn't already have a pipe i will be adding the ids-2 pipes. in www.atvtime.com i made a post almost exactly like this and was told it was great power and a nice quiet rumble. It is a real good price for only 239.99 for the complete system at rockymountainatv.com. I probably won't have it for a while so i won't be able to tell you....but if you get it...let me know how it is.

thanks....hope i helped:)

NJ300ex
03-02-2002, 09:44 AM
If you buy it from FST you can get it for $10 bucks cheaper than Rocky Mountain.

Braff1
03-02-2002, 02:11 PM
I have had one on my 300 ex for about a year and a half without any problems. It sounds good, not too loud. Lots of power increase will be noted, but you will need to fine tune it to your riding style. I am running 7 disc for bottom end since I have nothing but hills around here. If you don't already have one I would recommend a header pipe from Ritter Cycle Racing. That header is large enough that you could fit the stock header inside it plus you can still mount your stock or Supertrapp to it without doing any mods to the new header pipe.