PDA

View Full Version : Look what I got ahold of hehehe

dirtmomma
02-20-2004, 03:03 PM
Well look what I finally got ahold of................................................ .
The hubby's 400 :blah: the boy & I have been working on it all day, put the thumb throttle back on, new bars, my tires/wheels off my 300,cleaned it up ALOT!!! He's decided to let us both practice flattrack w/ it this weekend so we're putting my stock front tires on mine & putting the blaster rear hubs on it also so the boy can use his flattrack tires on it & run it w/ me!!! We will be switching back & forth OH I CAN'T WAIT!!! I've been waiting for about 4 months for him to finally say YES, I think he realized I need more power & DJ can handle it now. It still needs to be lower but he'll have to help me w/ that. Was thinking about borrowing some 300 front shocks for it but still need to lower the rear anyone have any ideas??? Is there anyway to lower it w/ the stock dogbone on the back?? LMK thanks ;)

Here she is of course the camera batteries went dead after this one so I'll get more later, I think he's really gonna like it!!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p3bff7b264e6b2d8f74add4f631c15327/f990ddb3.jpg

MOFO
02-20-2004, 03:06 PM
Have fun!

I've got a feeling your going to be hooked after riding it on the track... :D

ILGNCC400EX
02-20-2004, 03:15 PM
well welcome to the club :D have fun

dirtmomma
02-20-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
Have fun!

I've got a feeling your going to be hooked after riding it on the track... :D

I think your right LOL he'll probably regret letting us ride it :devil: I KNOW my son will be he's just been itching to ride it on the track!!

400exmom
02-20-2004, 04:31 PM
thats Sawwweeeet!:cool:

i was hoping to see pink fenders though;)

LTandRaptorider
02-20-2004, 04:57 PM
:eek2: Uh oh, look out now! :D

Yep, it would be faster with pink fenders. ;)

And my truck is RASBERRY DAMMIT! :o :D

AtvMxRider
02-20-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider

What ever you say twinkle toes.........:eek2:

MotoX3
02-20-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
What ever you say twinkle toes.........:eek2: i hear women prefer pink over black jerry :eek2: :macho ...j/k

LTandRaptorider
02-20-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by MotoX3
i hear women prefer pink over black jerry :eek2: :macho ...j/k

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D :D

looks like in that case, I'll be in the pink! :devil:

AtvMxRider
02-20-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by MotoX3
i hear women prefer pink over black jerry :eek2: :macho ...j/k

Damn you I'm not black I'm a whitey...........:cuss:

MotoX3
02-20-2004, 05:35 PM
hey....michael jackson was black...now hes white....you could always do that :eek2: :macho

LTandRaptorider
02-20-2004, 07:22 PM

Only black folks call us "whitey"... :eek:

dirtmomma
02-20-2004, 07:44 PM
ROFLMFAO you guys are great!! OH wouldn't the hubby just chit his pants if he came home from work & seen PINK plastic :eek2: :blah: He is gonna be surprised out how different it looks though, the big brown truck just happened to deliver his nerf bars this evening, talk about good timing!! Now it wuold be REALLY sweet if the sway bar showed up tomarrow :cool:
HAHA Jerry you got some good names & LT DAMN IT that truck is too pink :devil: just playing wit ya it can be whatever color YOU want but I'll always call it pink hehehe

yamablaster24
02-20-2004, 07:57 PM
:eek2: Uh oh, look out now! :D

Yep, it would be faster with pink fenders. ;)

my quad is "pimp purple"

LTandRaptorider
02-20-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
ROFLMFAO you guys are great!! OH wouldn't the hubby just chit his pants if he came home from work & seen PINK plastic :eek2: :blah: He is gonna be surprised out how different it looks though, the big brown truck just happened to deliver his nerf bars this evening, talk about good timing!! Now it wuold be REALLY sweet if the sway bar showed up tomarrow :cool:
HAHA Jerry you got some good names & LT DAMN IT that truck is too pink :devil: just playing wit ya it can be whatever color YOU want but I'll always call it pink hehehe

Ok... pink to you. Perhaps I'm looking through... rose-colored glasses? :p

MotoX3
02-20-2004, 09:41 PM
Ok... pink to you. Perhaps I'm looking through... rose-colored glasses? :p and black when you look at jerry?:eek2: :devil: :blah:

cool 300ex
02-20-2004, 09:41 PM
Nice but you don't see back tires like that all the time.

JOEX
02-20-2004, 09:43 PM
Well look what I finally got ahold of................................................ .
The hubby's 400 :blah: the boy & I have been working on it all day, put the thumb throttle back on, new bars, my tires/wheels off my 300,cleaned it up ALOT!!! He's decided to let us both practice flattrack w/ it this weekend so we're putting my stock front tires on mine & putting the blaster rear hubs on it also so the boy can use his flattrack tires on it & run it w/ me!!! We will be switching back & forth OH I CAN'T WAIT!!! I've been waiting for about 4 months for him to finally say YES, I think he realized I need more power & DJ can handle it now. It still needs to be lower but he'll have to help me w/ that. Was thinking about borrowing some 300 front shocks for it but still need to lower the rear anyone have any ideas??? Is there anyway to lower it w/ the stock dogbone on the back?? LMK thanks ;)

Here she is of course the camera batteries went dead after this one so I'll get more later, I think he's really gonna like it!!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p3bff7b264e6b2d8f74add4f631c15327/f990ddb3.jpg
I think Ron has ulterier motives:o He just wants a new quad for himself:p :D

Joe

dirtmomma
02-21-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by cool 300ex
Nice but you don't see back tires like that all the time.

Thanks & you do if you come racing w/ me :D

Yeah JOEX I think your right :eek: Heck I was wondering if he was having an affair LMAO J/K cuz he was being so nice about it. He even let me put the thumb throttle back on hmmmmmmm somethings funny hehehe. He stopped & picked up some 300ex fronts shocks from our buddy too :eek: so we'll throw them on today to get it lower.

LTandRaptorider
02-21-2004, 09:26 AM
Thanks & you do if you come racing w/ me :D

Yeah JOEX I think your right :eek: Heck I was wondering if he was having an affair LMAO J/K cuz he was being so nice about it. He even let me put the thumb throttle back on hmmmmmmm somethings funny hehehe. He stopped & picked up some 300ex fronts shocks from our buddy too :eek: so we'll throw them on today to get it lower.

Well, that's not a bad trade is it? Him having an affair... you getting the 400! :devil: :eek2: j/k:o As I'm sure you're finding out... there's very good reasons why women go screaming in the other direction from me... :( Except for my Husky... she can only go 10 feet... before the chain stops her! :devil: