PDA

View Full Version : what are you racing

thunderisland
02-20-2004, 12:55 PM
hello new to the forum i think that it's great to have this mini forum.i have 2 boys ages 9 and 11 they both ride and race dinli diamondbacks, very good quads if you never seen one.were looking forward to spring so we can do some outdoor racing we race in in,oh and ky.looking forward to hearing what all your kids are racing .have a great day

Hoggr9
02-20-2004, 07:14 PM
Hey thunder we're in Illinois and race a Honda TRX90.
Raced a few times at Quadcity in Oakland City IN.
Where are you located??

dirtmomma
02-20-2004, 08:09 PM
WEll my 5 yr old races a LEM Condor, & we also have a TRX90(retired & TIRED) & LT80 that is for sale ;) my niece used to race a LEM Cayman & my nephew races a Kasea 65:D It's great to watch the kids out there that's what it's all about. OH yeah my other son (13) races a modded blaster & he's our champion this year :blah:

ROBBSRACING
02-24-2004, 07:37 PM
Heres a pic a my son Robbies 2 race quads.
The one on the left is a 2003 Lem Cayman Liquid cooled and
the one on the right is a Robbs Racing Engines 70cc modified.
http://www.robbsracingengines.com/lemmod.jpg

QuadJunkies
02-27-2004, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by ROBBSRACING
Heres a pic a my son Robbies 2 race quads.
The one on the left is a 2003 Lem Cayman Liquid cooled and
the one on the right is a Robbs Racing Engines 70cc modified.
http://www.robbsracingengines.com/lemmod.jpg Was his pics in a Mag recently?????? BTW. Nice to have you aboard at Exriders. I too am glad to see the mini section was added......;) My kids race a Kasea 90 and an Eton Viper 50

Mxjunkie
02-27-2004, 06:16 AM
I was racing a LT80 i really didnt have any problems with it, The stock shocks gotta go, other then that it ran awesome.

ROBBSRACING
02-27-2004, 06:53 AM
Hello Quadjunkie,
Yes his modified was recently in Four Wheel ATV Action.
I believe they are also running a story on his LEM in the up coming April issue. Glad to be here to !

QuadJunkies
02-27-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by ROBBSRACING
Hello Quadjunkie,
Yes his modified was recently in Four Wheel ATV Action.
I believe they are also running a story on his LEM in the up coming April issue. Glad to be here to ! ahhhhaaa!!! I thought so! Now, didnt I read the article that YOU customized basically EVERYTHING for his quads?? I remember REALLY checking out his quads!!:cool: looks very trick, you done a grreat Job. What a Lucky lil Man!!!;)
Tina

ROBBSRACING
02-27-2004, 05:07 PM
Yes i hand built just about every part on his 70cc modified. Thank you for the kind words!

Robb