PDA

View Full Version : NBA Fans, Piston Fans? We got Rasheed!!

TheChknhwk
02-20-2004, 11:45 AM
Any NBA fans out here? Well the Pistons got Rasheed yesterday from the Blazers. I think he'll keep his malcontent status to a minimum, and if your team is in The East..... LOOK OUT ****ERS:devil:

spincr4hire
02-20-2004, 01:36 PM
Rasheed is a thug...but a good player when he is under control. I like to see the Pistons do well, along with Prince.

Doibugu2
02-20-2004, 01:58 PM
Sure wish the bull's would make a move. Going to take 10 years before these guys develop.

batgeek
02-20-2004, 02:18 PM
Rasheed will play out the rest of the year in Detroit, then take whatever the Knick offer him for a multi-year contract after this season is done.

the 2 Wallaces down low are gonna wtfpwn alot of people!

TheChknhwk
02-20-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
Rasheed is a thug...but a good player when he is under control. I like to see the Pistons do well, along with Prince.

Rumor has it he'll be replacing prince in the starting lineup. Prince has been fading offensively for a few weeks tho, seems to be wearing down and becoming predictable. I like him tho, he needs to put on 25lbs and dominate some niggaz. Has a sweet nac for blocking shots on the break.

TheChknhwk
02-20-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
Rasheed will play out the rest of the year in Detroit, then take whatever the Knick offer him for a multi-year contract after this season is done.

the 2 Wallaces down low are gonna wtfpwn alot of people!

Quote from ESPN Insider:
Sources claim that Wallace has already sent out feelers out about staying in Detroit, quashing the notion that he'll only play for the Knicks this season. With the Pistons looking at between $9 and $11 million in cap room, can Joe D get it done?

And WTF is wtfpwn???:confused: LOL!!:D

batgeek
02-20-2004, 02:33 PM
hehe wtfpwn is

what
the
f**k
own

a little on-line gaming culture term i tend to use in forums :D

y'know, like when you get a kill shot in a game you say

"i owned you!!!"

then it got fuct up cuz people type fast while still trying to strafe and shoot

"i pwnd you!!"

add the wtf for good measure if you really obliterated them.

can be used as such

"wtfpwnd joo!!"
"pwnd u!!"
pwnage!!!"

or just plain

"pwnd!"

hondafox440
02-20-2004, 03:03 PM
PWN3D!!!

JOEX
02-20-2004, 10:08 PM
I don't follow sports very close but he sure was in the news alot here and most of it was negative.

He has his attitude problem but at least he wasn't accused/busted for dope, DUII, or rape like many other Jailbazers.

I hope our team gets it together soon, we have a few more that need to go away. Just getting to playoffs might be a struggle this year.

Joe

Pappy
02-20-2004, 10:12 PM
i like baseball:)

MotoX3
02-20-2004, 10:17 PM
isnt it still to cold for soccer?.....but seriously....i really used to like the NBA back when Jordan was the man but now...all the kids droppin outta highschool to play basketball when their carreer could be ended their 1st game out from a serious injury...then what would they do?...just the way i see it

JD400exrider
02-20-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
I don't follow sports very close but he sure was in the news alot here and most of it was negative.

He has his attitude problem but at least he wasn't accused/busted for dope, DUII, or rape like many other Jailbazers.

I hope our team gets it together soon, we have a few more that need to go away. Just getting to playoffs might be a struggle this year.

Joe

It would be nice to see the trailblazers get back on track. Cleaning the bad apples out like they are doing is a good start. Racheed has great talent. He just needs to keep the pie hole closed more. He does the team no good being ejected with all the "T's" At least this year it has not been so bad. I think he needed a change just like the Trail Blazers did. The Blazers gave the sac kings problems for years. Now it's our turn :blah:

JD400exrider
02-20-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by MotoX3
isnt it still to cold for soccer?.....but seriously....i really used to like the NBA back when Jordan was the man but now...all the kids droppin outta highschool to play basketball when their carreer could be ended their 1st game out from a serious injury...then what would they do?...just the way i see it

Labron James will be the man. His tallent is a whole lot better than jordon's or Kobe's was when they where first in the NBA. I am not real hip on high school kids entering the NBA. But it is there choice for now until the NBA steps up and does something about it. As far as what happens if they get hurt. Maybe they will have to go out and work for a living like the rest of us rather than get pampered there whole life. They are chasing the money and there dreams. No one is twisting there arms to not go on to college. If they did go to college there game would become much better. For the select few that do make it big in the NBA there are several that never make it.

kamikaze_rzrbak
02-20-2004, 10:44 PM
haha this is so funny to read how you guys are all excited about rasheed, dont get me wrong he's a good player but everybody here in Oregon are pretty happy to see him gone. He was a disgrace to the "jailblazers" and all of us here in Portland arnt sad to see him gone. I hope he cleans up his act over there but he sure wasnt cleaning it up over here

Baley69
02-20-2004, 10:55 PM
Sheed has as much talent as anyone else in the league, he is just worried about the money more. If detroit goes deep into the playoffs, which they probebly will now, he will stay in detroit.

O ya, Melo will be rookie of the year :D

chad400ex
02-21-2004, 07:36 AM
Yep...another Oregon guy here glad to see that dipstick go. Too bad they didn't take his little buddy Stoudimire with him. We've almost got a "respectable" team again. Let's just hope the new guys don't fall into the bad habits that our "Failblazers" are so famous for.