View Full Version : white brothers pipe

450rboy
02-20-2004, 11:42 AM
ok i need some on my white brothers pipe that i have had on my warrior for a while. if you take off the plate. so the air would come out through the the plate is. would you get more power.

and heres another qesution. to get more power if you still have the plate on and ever thing. does it give it more power if i put more disc on it or take them off.

thanks bye

hondarider2006
02-20-2004, 01:28 PM
I believe you are talking about the spark arrestor plate??? I took mine off along with all 12 disks and run just the end cap. If you remove the spark arrestor plate, it will have more flow, which will give you more top end. Also leaving the plate in and adding disks will increase your top end. Removing disks will give you more low end. Also remember you need to re-jet when you make these changes, hope this answeres your questions;)

400EX_Kid_03
02-20-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by 450rboy
ok i need some on my white brothers pipe that i have had on my warrior for a while. if you take off the plate. so the air would come out through the the plate is. would you get more power.

and heres another qesution. to get more power if you still have the plate on and ever thing. does it give it more power if i put more disc on it or take them off.

thanks bye

Just wondering.. have you ever taken any english classes???:eek2: