PDA

View Full Version : What BS!!!!!!

Foxrage
02-20-2004, 11:35 AM
I found my four wheeler for sale on ebay. I think its kinda funny. They dont even have it listed as the right thing. I thinkthey may have got it off out rides section.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2461658259&category=6724

theTman
02-20-2004, 11:38 AM
LMFAO that is so damn funny..what a retard

nipps85
02-20-2004, 12:10 PM
What do you mean yours? Did you sell it and they are reselling it? It say that they are the original owner.

Pappy
02-20-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by nipps85
It say that they are the original owner.

do you need english classes or are you just a chronic moron?

Admin
02-20-2004, 12:19 PM
Pappy you are bad, and I think Mr. nipps85 threw rocks at the wrong DOG!

Hopefully, nipps85 will learn that you shouldn't throw stones at others when you live in a glass house.

ledofthezep
02-20-2004, 01:12 PM
2003 Honda 250cc 4x4 ATV
Nice Water Cooled 4x4 man...that auto tranny & drum brakes must be nice huh!?:blah: Oh yeah...can't forget the racks front & back... What a deusche...:rolleyes:

ShiftFMX
02-20-2004, 01:13 PM
Man, thats a nice rancher! :eek2:

haha...rancher 250 :rolleyes:

seatec
02-20-2004, 01:24 PM
Yeah, thats a nice HOnda RANCHER

AndrewRRR
02-20-2004, 01:38 PM
That sucks! Probably one of those scammers in europe. Notice how the power ratings are in metric? You should act like you want to buy it and set up a sting, hehe.
I found out from a guy that wanted to buy my Eclipse that it was for sale on ebay a while ago :mad: Too bad the auction is over, i'd find the guy and do some serious *** beating.

hondarider2006
02-20-2004, 01:44 PM
nice 250 rancher there, I think I am going to bid on it:eek2: :huh

Sportrax10
02-20-2004, 04:05 PM
Recon?

22 inch tires eh?

Toadz400
02-20-2004, 04:08 PM
Report that to the eBay right away. Those scammers should all die:grr:

02-20-2004, 04:55 PM
hold on everyone think alittle bit. maybe he saved the picture cuz he liked ur bike and put the wrong ones on ebay cuz it was right beside the pic he meant to put on. :eek:

Dunesurfer
02-20-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Jingle
hold on everyone think alittle bit. maybe he saved the picture cuz he liked ur bike and put the wrong ones on ebay cuz it was right beside the pic he meant to put on. :eek:

Right. Can I interest you in a bridge?

polabareus
02-20-2004, 06:11 PM
Has anyone tried to contact the seller? If so, have you received a response?

yamablaster24
02-20-2004, 06:56 PM
hmm......maybe its a race ready ranchere hahahahah:D

Fitzy
02-20-2004, 07:05 PM
wtf.. lol

02-20-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Dunesurfer
Right. Can I interest you in a bridge?

alright noob, shut it. and take ur trxpredetor and shove it. :p

AndrewRRR
02-21-2004, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Jingle

If he went through all the previews Ebay does when posting an ad and didn't notice that... his nads should be run over with a steamroller to eliminate his seed from this earth. Not to mention the fact you can change that after the ad is placed.
It's a con artist (although i really dont like calling the low class losers that do it so easily these days "artists").

polabareus
02-21-2004, 02:58 AM
Yes, the person is definitly an artist. That being as it is, a person who falls asleep with a lit cigarette is an artist as well. Just as a criminal that has hostages and believes the police will let him get into a jet and fly away is an artist. The same would be said about a person who actually thinks the cops won't be able to keep up with him in his shiny new ford focus. For all you lord of the rings fans I'll mention Isildur, the one who didn't destroy the ring when he had the chance, as an artist as well. The art in which they are considered artists is pure stupidity. Ok now for a little story. ------------------------ Billy's short fat fingers searched frantically in the jumbo sized aluminum bag, trying to find the last few cheetos that they may. After a few more moments of this, and at last Billy had given up all hope of any more cheetos being found, he released the bag in mid air and it slowly floated, now that it was empty, down to the floor and came to rest on a sticky sock next to a computer. Above the bag Billy's hands both reached out to a 2 litre sized bottle of off brand cola sitting on Billy's computer desk. After guzzling warm, flat pop for another few moments Billy finally was content, and he turned his thoughts back to his mischief. His chubby little hands reached out, one coming to rest on the mouse, and the other on the keyboard. He had a plan, a plan he considered pure genius and his ego was soaring. Being that he was 27 and still living at home and didn't have a prayer of getting a date, unless he had some money, he decided to play out a huge scam, or at least he thought it was huge anyway. So to make a long story short he took a picture of a four wheeler from a website, blah, blah, blah, he put it in an ad, saying it was a rancher but is wasn't , blah, blah, blah, he put the ad on ebay apparently unaware how stupidly put together it was,,blah, blah, blah , blah, and ,,,,,well, how will it end? Will Billy get his money? And will someone match his wits and actually bid on the four wheeler? We shall see.

Foxrage
02-21-2004, 02:27 PM
im not worried about it. If the guy wants to be a scam artist he will get it eventually...if i had the time i would let him know what i think but dont have the time to mess with it.

AndrewRRR
02-22-2004, 01:52 AM
At least report it to Ebay. It looks like the seller has all positive feedback so it's probably a stolen account.

Disaster
02-22-2004, 02:48 AM
Yep its a con I believe...I would report that as soon as possible so Ebay can do something about it before its to late.

polabareus
02-22-2004, 05:58 AM
The seller changed the ad. Instead of being a rancher it's now a 250cc 400ex. Can we say DIR?