PDA

View Full Version : Quadshop or C&D Racing-anyone, i need a lonestar axle!

Berry
02-19-2004, 09:33 PM
hey guys, i need a RPM, or lonestar axle before next friday at noon!!! im just wondering if i ordered it soon, as in tonight or tommorow, would it be here before then? i live in Savannah Tennessee about 2 hours from Memphis TN, and i would order by credit card. but i dont care either to get a lonestar or rpm axle, i just need one soon and under $400! and it would need to be a +4. so is there any way any one could help me pull this off? maybe some of you know how i feel trying to get this before the race. ps. i dont want a used axle, must be brand new, no hours on it whatsoever. thank you!!!!!

Cody_300ex
02-19-2004, 09:38 PM
Hey josh you might want to try p.m.ing them or puttin it in the C&D section.;) Whats wrong with your wheel spacers for one race?

Berry
02-19-2004, 09:43 PM
i bent the studs. plus i got new shocks and arms, swingarm and tires:cool: and no axle. that all i need. lol, but my studs are pretty screwed !

Berry
02-19-2004, 09:44 PM
btw are you coming too sturgis? i dont think its far from you. and will you be at our banquet? cya

Cody_300ex
02-19-2004, 09:51 PM
Naw i gotta go to gatlinburg this weekend. When and where is the banquet? Yeah im like right in the middle of murry and sturgis so is about 45 min to an hour away. Yeah you,ve already told me about 3 times about all the stuff you got.:p lol