PDA

View Full Version : Ive got to be out of my ever lovin mind.....

QuadJunkies
02-19-2004, 04:34 PM
Im going to challenge myself to run with the Big Boys Sat. night flattrackin Mens Class!!!:eek: :macho
Im runnin two classes This is my last wk end for points . Im going to run two classes next week as well then Trackin is over for winter series:(

But then spring summer series starts on a faster track!!!:blah: And MX starts as well. This will be my first time REALLY trying out my 426 big bore:D going to pick it up from Honda dealer today after replacing new gears and shift forks. So Its gonna be like riding a new quad so I have no clue how its gonna feel on dirt!:huh Wish me luck and GOD..... I hope I dont wheelie off the line again!!!!!:o ;)

Kilabanshee
02-19-2004, 04:51 PM
Good luck hope all goes well!

LTandRaptorider
02-19-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Im going to challenge myself to run with the Big Boys Sat. night flattrackin Mens Class!!!:eek: :macho
Im runnin two classes This is my last wk end for points . Im going to run two classes next week as well then Trackin is over for winter series:(

But then spring summer series starts on a faster track!!!:blah: And MX starts as well. This will be my first time REALLY trying out my 426 big bore:D going to pick it up from Honda dealer today after replacing new gears and shift forks. So Its gonna be like riding a new quad so I have no clue how its gonna feel on dirt!:huh Wish me luck and GOD..... I hope I dont wheelie off the line again!!!!!:o ;)

Good luck, and don't wheelie off the line! ;)

jaspurx
02-19-2004, 06:14 PM
I hope you get on the podium at least!

400exmom
02-19-2004, 07:16 PM
go get em girl!!:macho

QuadJunkies
02-19-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom
go get em girl!!:macho ROLF!!!!! I just read above your avatar!! Thats hilarious Kim!!!:p Thanks everyone, Im sure to do good now......;)

Lil - Braff
02-19-2004, 09:22 PM
Good luck QJ!! Kick some butt girl!!

QuadJunkies
02-19-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Lil - Braff
Good luck QJ!! Kick some butt girl!! :blah: :macho

Crazy Honda
02-19-2004, 11:41 PM
You have it in the bag who wouldn't follow you?:devil: :D

ILGNCC400EX
02-19-2004, 11:42 PM
good luck qj ....................may the force be with you.............:D

dirtmomma
02-20-2004, 08:52 AM
YOU GO GIRL!!!! Your gonna rock w/ that 426 kit :blah: :macho go show the boyz how it's done, does that mean your racing w/ Troy :eek: don't beat him too bad LOL LOL !!!! I'm FINALLY going to take the 400 out this weekend & flattrack it WHOOO HOOOO she's smokin now (needs to be rebuilt) but I just wanna see if I like it. I think I even have Ron talked into putting the thumb throttle back on hehehe, so today I'm transfering all my goodies to his, then we'll put the blaster rear tires on the 300 for DJ to ride OH I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I'll let ya know how I like it, let us know how the races go!!!!!

QuadJunkies
02-20-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
good luck qj ....................may the force be with you.............:D haha the EXRIDER Force:macho :D

QuadJunkies
02-20-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
YOU GO GIRL!!!! Your gonna rock w/ that 426 kit :blah: :macho , does that mean your racing w/ Troy :eek: don't beat him too bad LOL LOL !!!!

If I chose B class I would..........:D Should I?????????:devil: hehehe..... Seriously, he is a fast mofo himself:macho

dirtmomma
02-20-2004, 03:25 PM
If I chose B class I would..........:D Should I?????????:devil: hehehe..... Seriously, he is a fast mofo himself:macho
LMAO your sooooo funny Tina what the heck go for it :devil:

OH check this pic out, I got my hands on er today :devil: :blah: :macho needs to be lower though :rolleyes: but it may have to do for this weekend!!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p3bff7b264e6b2d8f74add4f631c15327/f990ddb3.jpg

QuadJunkies
02-21-2004, 09:26 AM
Right on girl Hey, we had a guy from Wash. here last night handing out flyers for the Renton Track I wish I could spring the Apr. Race:( WEll none of the Wash. Quads showed up last night:grr: but I think some Bikes from your area were. I got some short clip of last night But I dont have a Website to host them,too bad too casue I have one of Lance flippin:eek: He is OK and so is his Quad thank god, the track was VERY sticky last night,the FINALLY got smart and quit watering the last few races so the track is good, but last night it was very tacky for some reason, so we all had troulbe with pitchin the quads and sliding. I HAD A TOTAL BLAST! last night I took 1st in the womens calss and......2nd in the Mens!!!!!:blah: :macho I cant believe I done that good! I was a little worried in the womens class, the V force almost had be until the last lap ot two I sueezed in the took her line from the inside and I spooked her cause she thought I was gonna hit her:p Mens class was just plain nutty!!!:devil: I almost took out the flagger:huh and right at the checker flag fighting for first I almost tangled with another quad( that when I almost ran ovewr our flagger guy:o ) My new motor Mods ran soooooooo sweet! Im VERY happy with the gains I got out of it. Tongiht is round Two and last night for points. So far Im over 40 points ahead of the Ladies:D

cheetah
02-21-2004, 09:33 AM
Way to go Tina.:macho

LTandRaptorider
02-21-2004, 09:42 AM
Right on girl Hey, we had a guy from Wash. here last night handing out flyers for the Renton Track I wish I could spring the Apr. Race WEll none of the Wash. Quads showed up last night but I think some Bikes from your area were. I got some short clip of last night But I dont have a Website to host them,too bad too casue I have one of Lance flippin:eek: He is OK and so is his Quad thank god, the track was VERY sticky last night,the FINALLY got smart and quit watering the last few races so the track is good, but last night it was very tacky for some reason, so we all had troulbe with pitchin the quads and sliding. I HAD A TOTAL BLAST! last night I took 1st in the womens calss and......2nd in the Mens!!!!! I cant believe I done that good! I was a little worried in the womens class, the V force almost had be until the last lap ot two I sueezed in the took her line from the inside and I spooked her cause she thought I was gonna hit her:p Mens class was just plain nutty!!! I almost took out the flagger:huh and right at the checker flag fighting for first I almost tangled with another quad( that when I almost ran ovewr our flagger guy:o ) My new motor Mods ran soooooooo sweet! Im VERY happy with the gains I got out of it. Tongiht is round Two and last night for points. So far Im over 40 points ahead of the Ladies:D

Dayum! You done great!! :D Sounds like you had a blast, how did the boys take to losin to a girl?:eek: :blah: Have fun tonight, be safe! ;)

QuadJunkies
02-21-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Dayum! You done great!! :D Sounds like you had a blast, how did the boys take to losin to a girl?:eek: :blah: Have fun tonight, be safe! ;) Actually, I think I get more respect from them than I do the Girls;) Alot of the ones we race with have a common respect for one another and I feel totally at ease riding with ANY of them .. One guy on a Modded Warrior(BTW this is open class racing no CC disp.:eek: ) Did say" Whatever you do.... Dont kick my *** too Bad!":p

ILGNCC400EX
02-21-2004, 12:11 PM
good job QJ

jaspurx
02-21-2004, 03:40 PM
Way to go girl , I knew you could.

Hmmmmm..... the force is strong in that one......

Lil - Braff
02-21-2004, 04:14 PM
Way to go girl! I think you need a sticker like I got..."You just got passed by a GIRL!" Alot of the guys don't like seeing that. LOL! Good job tho and keep it up!

dirtmomma
02-21-2004, 07:36 PM
WAY TO GO GIRLIE!!! That is SOOOO awesome you did so well glad to hear you like the mods!! Dayum 40 points ahead WHOO HOOO :blah: :blah: I LVOE it that you did so well in the mens class "GIRLZ RULE BOYZ DROOL hehehe!!! That would be SWEET if you could make it up for the April race @ RMC, we will be there for sure not sure what I 'll be riding :devil: You wuold just LOVE the track there smooth as a baby's butt. Yeah my brother was telling me that Dan Stanley & a few other riders were going down w/ thier bikes!! If you remember Dan he friggin ROCKS I love watching him race he rides a quad also out @ MOnroe & rides that thing just as good as his bike :blah: WEll good luck tonight & I don't see ANY way they could catch up to you in points sooooo CONGRATULATIONS on the Championship :D Well you should see the 400 NOW we put some 300 shocks on the front (hope they work ok) so she's slammed now my poor quad looks a little doofy cuz I have my stock fronts on & some H trak tires on UGLY gold steel 250r 6" :eek2: rims but it might do better who knows LOL we'll see, we are heading out in the morning to go practice all day we got lil mans quad all widened & finally got his front end & steering fixed for him, he did too many puddles this winter so he had NO grease in his front end now it steers MUCH better ti looks bad *** hehe Well I'm sure we will be posting pics tomarrow!!!

QuadJunkies
02-22-2004, 10:47 AM
WOW!!!! What an exciting Wk end!!!
We had a HUGE turn out of Quads last night. The Ladies had a big turn out as well as Mens Pro Class and Am Class. On the line up for the Laides for the heat race I had all the way to the back:grr: but picked my way threw and took 2nd place. In the Mens I had out side front and I TOTALLY sucked and took last!!:( It was WAAAAAYYYYY slick this wk and I wasnt prepared for it I guess. In the Main Ladies class I had outside front on the lineup and after the first or second lap I took 1st :D In the Mens Am Main We had 8 the line up . I was little nervous considering this is a smaller track . On the line up I was dead last AND smallest CC disp. out there:o , But I held 4th the whole race then took 3rd all the way to the last two laps somehow I hit my shifter with frozen numb feet and sifted into too high a gear:eek2: and bogged it in a corner and lost 3rd place:mad: So I just missed Trophy But I am VERY content with 4th, these guys ALL run VERY fast so this gave me a really good learning tool for me and I think the Mens class push me harder, I think I may run this Class next year ........ I have to also say how the Troy and the kids done!!!!!!!

Troy took first place Fri Second place on Sat in the Mens Intermeddiate class!!
Kelsey took 2nd place Fri and 1st place Satin the 90cc class!!
Brandon took 1st place BOTH nights in the 50cc class!!

The cool thing about it is......... us four took the whole series in all classes but the Pro class. Troy will be stepping up to Pro Class next year,but for fun will run with them next Sat. Sorry, no pics from the wk end, since running two classes it was too hectic to do much,hopefully for the last race next wk end Ill have someone to take a few... Thanks for all the Congrats, Im sure all the Good lucks I got from you all it what helped me kick some butt this wk end!!!;)

QuadJunkies
02-22-2004, 06:16 PM
Way to go girl! I think you need a sticker like I got..."You just got passed by a GIRL!" Alot of the guys don't like seeing that. LOL! Good job tho and keep it up! LOL!!!!!:p Thanks Lil Braff;)

ILGNCC400EX
02-22-2004, 06:21 PM
and if you look to your left you'll see QJ KICKEN *** good job

QuadJunkies
02-22-2004, 06:24 PM
This was the only pics I got the whole wk end was Troy getting his quad ready for the wk end.......:D His front Burgard beadlocks came on Sat to he gave them a try over the wk end.....

QuadJunkies
02-22-2004, 06:25 PM
###

QuadJunkies
02-22-2004, 06:26 PM
this one didnt turn out so good...

fastbikes
02-22-2004, 06:54 PM
Here is some pitcures from the race.

Here is Dan riding my bike for the first time. This is what happened

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/pb1afd0d9dedf3cd4bbb901c693d57b48/f98b7864.jpg

BIGRED400
02-22-2004, 07:20 PM
Just don't add too many sticker's .....I hear they add HP....:rolleyes: ;) :D

Natertot426ex
02-22-2004, 07:25 PM
Well One thing is for sure. I sucked it up pretty bad. I use have one of the fastest machines out there but not now. I guess I might have to save up to buy my supper secret part:devil: It is good learning though. The first night I took last on both races. Sat I took last on both. The first one on Sat I had 3rd then I got bumped from behind and spun out:mad: Oh well. I had fun though. Hopefully I can do better next weekend!!!!!

fastbikes
02-22-2004, 07:45 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p63313cf86e57399afab7ac3e059a687c/f98b785c.jpg

Here is Troy and my brother Tim on the Banshee(don't know what class)

fastbikes
02-22-2004, 07:47 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p21be42dc373a5b33a1683c72a9406222/f98b785a.jpg

fastbikes
02-22-2004, 07:55 PM
Here is some of the mini's
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p7d5b6e3c6ef0339d86c16849d51b5f68/f98b7855.jpg

fastbikes
02-22-2004, 08:02 PM
and somemore
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p559bdab52e7e5df3262097a6f19d8603/f98b305d.jpg.orig.jpg

fastbikes
02-22-2004, 08:24 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p258d4b36536ea67af669c7f7af2abc5a/f98b785d.jpg

QuadJunkies
02-22-2004, 08:31 PM
Saweet! Glad to see someone got some pics! Im glad he didnt get hurt when he flipped it over... hehe Troy tells me you wanted new plastic, guess this gives avery right to get some now!:p :D

QuadJunkies
02-22-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
Well One thing is for sure. I sucked it up pretty bad. I use have one of the fastest machines out there but not now. I guess I might have to save up to buy my supper secret part:devil: It is good learning though. The first night I took last on both races. Sat I took last on both. The first one on Sat I had 3rd then I got bumped from behind and spun out:mad: Oh well. I had fun though. Hopefully I can do better next weekend!!!!! I hope you do1 Iyou need to help convince Troy to let me race Int. Class on Sat so I can run one with him:D He says no way. I think hes skeered.........:eek: :o :p hahaha

QuadJunkies
02-22-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by BIGRED400
Just don't add too many sticker's .....I hear they add HP....:rolleyes: ;) :D hahaha. Ill remember that;)

JOEX
02-22-2004, 08:58 PM
Way to gpo Tina!:) :macho

You have a whole household of winners!:D

Joe

fastbikes
02-22-2004, 09:00 PM
Here is a pitcure of you Tina
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p8dbcf218ce40d3400454a5805f527480/f98b0523.jpg

fastbikes
02-22-2004, 09:04 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p911747f04cc882aef93ab73e9aca0296/f98b0848.jpg

fastbikes
02-22-2004, 09:07 PM
I think this is were Kelsey passes to win!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/pc07ae666904f04932c142b784560faad/f98b0526.jpg

fastbikes
02-22-2004, 09:09 PM
This is Brandon, Mikka, and Bubba in the 50cc class
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/pae8ca79b40f6cfcc894d56aa3fbc2609/f98b0843.jpg

fastbikes
02-22-2004, 09:11 PM
Here is the last one. It is Coit, Austin, and Kelsey.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p9f28b5d1df2627164fc38ea2c4310eab/f98b3057.jpg

QuadJunkies
02-22-2004, 09:20 PM
Thank you for posting those pics!! Are you gonna run the kids this spring/summer???? All will depend on funds for us, those kids are hooked!!Its hard to afford for 4 people to race and I really would like to run tow dif. classes this summer as well.. Did you get an invite for the Banquet from all us girls yet??? Let me kow and Ill bring you one on Sat to the track...... We would love to have you all there.........;)

fastbikes
02-22-2004, 09:24 PM
Ya were planning on going to the banquet. What do they have for racing in the summer for the kids. I am sure all of us will race out there. All 4 of the kids. When does that start.

QuadJunkies
02-22-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by fastbikes
Ya were planning on going to the banquet. What do they have for racing in the summer for the kids. I am sure all of us will race out there. All 4 of the kids. When does that start. Im not sure, Ill talk to Terry and let ya know all the dtails when they get the track ready to go. He said if we can get some quads on the summer track.He will run a series this summer for quads, so Im assuming the minis as well.........Ill find out more in the meetings and he might show for the Banquet so we can talk more then also.......

dirtmomma
02-22-2004, 10:21 PM
YEAH BAAAABBBBEEEEEEE!!!!:D :D Glad to hear youguys did SOOOOOOO awesome & ALL of you on the podium, well i don't think you could ask for more!!! We went practicing today out @ RMC & had a really good time, I rode the 400 once but to tell you the truth................IT SUCKED :( Ron thought it worked good :rolleyes: but he is used to it & outweighs me so it was set up for his weight. He did good out there though, & had a good time, he always feels left out I think when just DJ & I are racing so that was cool he got out there today. Trevor did soooo good too, he got faster & faster as the day went on, by the end of the day he was actually throttleing it up in the turns :D DJ rode the 300 & was SMOKIN', him & Ron were running in the same class & I will have to say DJ was holding him off :eek: :devil: I ran a few times, doesn't seem like alot but I was flying heck I felt like I was goin about 60 LMAO!!!! Got the kids & Ron on video but OF COURSE noone got me!! OH well all in all it was a good day. I can't wait for the race down there in April, & for when we get the blaster back up BUT now DJ says to me tonight "Mom I think I fell in love w/ your quad today":p Keep on dreamin SON!! There was a lady taking pics so she said she would email them to me so I'll be posting them then!!!

QuadJunkies
02-22-2004, 10:29 PM
Thats great you all had a great Day!!!!!!!! Just be patient with the 400ex feel too, I know its different on the track than the 300 is and when your used to that smaller quad its a bit different,Im 5"10 so mine felt REALLY small to me!!your gonna love the step up in power though!!Im 5"10 ..:blah: and when its set up more for your style too. How did the shock set up work ???? hahaha. That Son of yours will be kickin all there butts before long......:p

dirtmomma
02-22-2004, 10:34 PM
: and when its set up more for your style too. How did the shock set up work ???? hahaha.

LMAFAO well I was thinking maybe thats what was wrong w/ it it didn't handle for chit!! It REALLY hard to turn & when you start to turn it's like it just JERKS outta control :huh but he's a freak I think & he thought it handled good, I thold him to hop on mine but he never did, he woulda seen the HUGE difference I was talking about. But anyway if he wants to be stubborn fine w/ him :blah: I did LOVE the power, I would like to put a 400 motor in my 300 frame, no wfor me who is only 5' tall oh I mean SHORT the 300 is the perfect size. Anyway I'm babbling now hehehe

QuadJunkies
02-22-2004, 10:42 PM
LMAFAO well I was thinking maybe thats what was wrong w/ it it didn't handle for chit!! It REALLY hard to turn & when you start to turn it's like it just JERKS outta control :huh but he's a freak I think & he thought it handled good, I thold him to hop on mine but he never did, he woulda seen the HUGE difference I was talking about. But anyway if he wants to be stubborn fine w/ him :blah: I did LOVE the power, I would like to put a 400 motor in my 300 frame, no wfor me who is only 5' tall oh I mean SHORT the 300 is the perfect size. Anyway I'm babbling now hehehe LOL. Thats what I tell Troy about his Predator motor in my 400ex:D ..........
I personally dont think a 300ex shock set up is the way to go, but everyone has there preference you just need a revlalved set :cool: I would like to sit just a bit lower myself in the rear the front doesnt bug me being up higer I think its set almostperfect for me, I havent had one sinlge slide out the entire season (knock on wood for one more race!:eek: ) LOL!:o

fastbikes
02-22-2004, 10:43 PM
Hey Tina, are you taking your kids to the banquet!

QuadJunkies
02-22-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by fastbikes
Hey Tina, are you taking your kids to the banquet! Oh heck yeah. They were a big part of the series !! If you ca nthink of anyone we didnt get invites to that raced the series can you please let them know as well??? Thanks !!!

400exmom
02-23-2004, 04:43 AM
tina way to go girl dayum!! you need a jersey with a big S on the front!! great to see your whole family involved in the racing and kickin some serious ***!

Admin
02-23-2004, 06:27 AM
Awesome job Tina! I am very happy that your entire family had a great weekend of racing :)

QuadJunkies
02-23-2004, 10:27 AM
Thanks everyone ;) .....

dirtmomma
02-23-2004, 02:37 PM
Well here's some pics of the boy & I a couple weeks ago @ the RMC track, I like these 2 cuz our front tires is off the ground :blah: :macho
Hope I"m not butting in on your post :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p5feae85c5ee2713f87e1bb60b0dfae88/f9890aad.jpg

dirtmomma
02-23-2004, 02:39 PM
MEhttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/pb20ce1af9085e5deab1b7ab832924c20/f9890aa6.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p662b407cfb2b570ee39c35dbae2fa724/f9890aa0.jpg

One more of the boy:macho
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p4b8e60f7e3af95b7d7895dbffac029fe/f9890aa8.jpg

QuadJunkies
02-23-2004, 03:18 PM
nice pics Kim~!!!:eek2: :blah: :macho The dirt looks nice!!!!

QFT712
02-23-2004, 10:57 PM
D.momma You mentioned a race at RMC in April? I would like to find more info on that..
Having trouble finding there web site.. I see the track looks beautiful!.. how bout the size compared to Monroe??
Thanks Take Care

gimpbzkt400ex
02-23-2004, 11:45 PM
good luck

dirtmomma
02-24-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by QFT712
D.momma You mentioned a race at RMC in April? I would like to find more info on that..
Having trouble finding there web site.. I see the track looks beautiful!.. how bout the size compared to Monroe??
Thanks Take Care

Hey you:D Well I don't know if they have a website to tell you the truth? BUT here's the info off the flyer I have........

April 10-PRO Classes
Quad 250-450 30% of purse
Pro $40
Mechanic $20
Spectators $15
Gates open 12pm ;
practice 4-5:30
Racing 7pm
OPEN practice 4/06-4/08 $25 ALL DAY!!
April 11 Amateur shorttrack
Cost $25(includes gate fee)
2nd class $15
Pro $40 200% payback
Spectators $10
Gates open 8am
practice 10-12
Racing 1pm

Here's the phone # 425-264-0157

Now for the track info OH MAN this is an awesome track smooth as ice!!! It's about 20-30ft longer than Monroe & puts that track to shame!! This is a VERY nice facility, hopefully by then the resturant/lounge will be open, has showers,arcade,& of course the parts store next door!!:cool: And as for smoke..........NONE!!! They have some awesome ventilation in there!! Hope this helps, & hope to see you there!!! WE'll be there the 11th FOR SURE & probably spectate on the 10th & stay overnight there. Did you go to the ice race in Vegas?? If so how'd ya do?? Well we'll be talkin to ya later take it easy ;)

QuadJunkies
02-24-2004, 10:14 AM
I wish I still had the info they gave me...:mad: I could have sworn the guy said they had a website........:grr: Todd~~ We missed you this wk end....:( you missed a good turn out 13 Pro Class!!!:cool: and it got kinda nutty out there........

QFT712
02-24-2004, 02:37 PM
D.momma, Thanks for the info. I finallly found the site. Wow the track sounds killer. will see. Vegas went well, Fri nite I won both my heats then while leading the main with one to go I hit a CONE!! OOUUCH! I got DQ'd:( Sat nite I got third in first heat then lost my rear brakes,, that ended my nite... It was a great time had by all.

QJ, I missed you guys to this past weekend, Lance said things got a little crazy. I came upon some Employment issues and had to cancel the trip:mad: . now my quad is at lance's and we arent meeting up for a race untill Glen Helen in April. In the meantime Let me know if you catch him beating on it :D
You two take Care

QuadJunkies
02-25-2004, 12:05 AM
[ In the meantime Let me know if you catch him beating on it :D
You two take Care [/B]

HAHAHA....:p You as well.......;)

dirtmomma
02-25-2004, 07:47 AM
D.momma, Thanks for the info. I finallly found the site. Wow the track sounds killer. will see. Vegas went well, Fri nite I won both my heats then while leading the main with one to go I hit a CONE!! OOUUCH! I got DQ'd:( Sat nite I got third in first heat then lost my rear brakes,, that ended my nite... It was a great time had by all.

QJ, I missed you guys to this past weekend, Lance said things got a little crazy. I came upon some Employment issues and had to cancel the trip:mad: . now my quad is at lance's and we arent meeting up for a race untill Glen Helen in April. In the meantime Let me know if you catch him beating on it :D
You two take Care

I'm also in the process of looking at getting a cam,valve springs, & rockers before then in case QJ comes up cuz she'll kick my butt :blah:
Well take it easy & hopefully we'll see BOTH of you guys here in April :macho

I DOUBT THAT!!!!!:o ;) ;) Ive seen you race..Remember????? LOL..... You need to get Cable modem girl ! So I can send you some short clips of the race!!:blah: :macho

lol
02-25-2004, 01:41 PM
Good luck QJ!! Kick some butt girl!!

YEA QJ!!

dirtmomma
02-29-2004, 09:34 PM
Hye QJ did you race this weekend??? How'd it go if ya did???

QuadJunkies
02-29-2004, 11:43 PM
Hye QJ did you race this weekend??? How'd it go if ya did??? Sure did!!! I raced the Predator in the Womens class and took 1st place:D Then I raced mine in the Mens class and BOY....Was THAT a nutty race!!!! We had 8 of us in the Main and EVERYONE was spinning out, flippen over and me ...........I kill it on the line!!!!:eek: Got rear ended by a Rappy and bent my grab Bar, Glad it wasnt my pipe!!!!! Then I hit a Hay bail and the fence:o was in last place for the first or second lap then worked my way around carnage lol....... And took 3rd place!!!:macho Troy raced his first Pro class race and raced three YFZ450's and two Rappys and took 1st!!!!!!!!!:cool: Kelsey took second place and Brandon took 1st . I cant wait to summer series to start!!!

dirtmomma
03-01-2004, 08:03 AM
JESUS it sounds like some of our races LMAO thats awesome you got 3rd in the Mens :macho hehe they better watch out this summer & next season you might take that class too!! CONGRATS to Troy that is awesome I bet he's stoked!! always nice to get a little $$ back for once!!!! Of course congrats to you in the women's I had no doubt:p And sounds like the kids did GREAT too once again. Nowyour done huh, your gonna be jonesin' to go racing till it starts up again hahaha just like me!!!

QuadJunkies
03-01-2004, 11:13 AM
JESUS . Nowyour done huh, your gonna be jonesin' to go racing till it starts up again hahaha just like me!!! Yes!!!! Im gonna go Stir crazy!!! lol........ I need to just take off the whole set up and throw on my duning stuff and go ridin on local sand for a few wk ends to tide me over. Im hopefully gonna be sending my frame off to Pappy in the next few weeks to get PC ..seems like this might be the best time to do it........:)