PDA

View Full Version : Virginia

David28
02-19-2004, 01:24 PM
Alrighty......My mom said that we are going down to Virginia to see family as soon as school gets out.... Doesnt sound too exciting to me but do you guys know if there is anywhere down there you can rent quads or dirtbikes......or anything else fun to do down there?......thanks

missatvandb
02-19-2004, 02:14 PM
Hey David,
there is a honda dealer right here on broad street in the west end. talk to someone who knows the area and they should know what the westend is.
depending on how old you are you could go downtown. there are lots of clubs there! that is the happening place to be! especially for us single girls!! haha
What else do you like to do? i can probaly tell you if i have an idea!

Since when did weird become the norm?

batgeek
02-19-2004, 03:48 PM
where in Virginia?

David28
02-19-2004, 05:13 PM
im going to be in the glocster yorktown area i think.......but i would travel for some somewhere to ride:blah: .............wish i was old enough to hit the clubs:devil: :devil:

batgeek
02-19-2004, 05:33 PM
there is a place to ride right up there, next to Busch Gardens.

the only place that i know of to rent ATV is at the Dismal Swamp...but thats more of a guided tour that they let you ride Foremans and follow your tour guide.

hehe, there isn't much to to do in Glouchester per se...but the surrounding area is pretty cool if you're a history buff.

all the Civil War historic sites are way cool. they usually have a really cool re-enactment of a couple of the battles in Yorktown and Jamestown. Old Williamsburg is pretty cool to, you can go watch a real live blacksmith. the town is set up just like it was back in the colonizing days...they go around and light the streetlamps at dusk, no electricity in the pub so there are actual people entertaining you while you drink and eat(minstrels, jugglers, etc...)

i dunno, take some time away from riding and experience the history of the area...life has much more to offer than riding your quad.

David28
02-19-2004, 06:09 PM
Yeah the history stuff is pretty cool down there i did alot of that on my last visit a few years ago. I also might be in the Smith Mountain Lake area. Im looking for a ATV park that rents out quads or dirtbikes...Anyone else from VA know anything?....thanks

AtvMxRider
02-19-2004, 07:16 PM
I'm not sure of anybody around here that rents bikes or quads.

ATC Crazy
02-19-2004, 07:28 PM
I'm on the opposite side of the state. Roanoke to be exact. There are a couple riding parks around here....but none to rent from

batgeek
02-19-2004, 07:33 PM
love your sig ATC :D

missatvandb
02-20-2004, 06:11 AM
go to the beach!

sickmojave
02-20-2004, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by batgeek
love your sig ATC :D

I agree.;) Learn it or leave :eek: