PDA

View Full Version : NQRA Round #1 Feb 27-29th Information

Admin
02-19-2004, 11:27 AM
Orlando, FL will be the first stop for the NQRA series, and it will be a three day event. Friday 27th, The track will be open for Registration & Pratice 9AM - 6PM. Saturday 28th, There will be a short morning practice from 8AM till 10AM. The MX Races will follow practice and go throughout the day. Sunday 29th, the TT races will be run early until mid afternoon, so everyone will have time to head home from an exciting weekend of racing.

I will be there on Saturday 28th, so if you attend, come over and say "Hi." I look forward to seeing a whole bunch of EXriders.com members at the track.

If you need anymore information, post it here.

See Ya There!

Kirklandrock
02-23-2004, 08:15 PM
Hey Bro,
whats up with the NQRA site..... it doesnt have any info. listed other than the date......... or at least it didnt the last time I checked...... I live in Florida is it the oval track at MX world or is it a newly laid out track....... any info would be great.
THanks
Joe

P.S. Sand Mt. ATV & MC park is running round 5 of a 6 race series on the 29th in Ft. Meade Florida... (Polk County) I'm leading the points series in the Vet. CLass. by 1 full race.... if I had some more info. on the NQRA event I may try to make it there instead..... only 1 round left at Sand Mt. after the 29th. I wouldnt be in any danger of loosing the series..... (fingers crossed)