PDA

View Full Version : Indy trade show

ckasper18
02-19-2004, 08:18 AM
The show was great and seen and learned alot of stuff.The outtacontrol 3 rapter was pretty sweet also.Hopefully dinli will do a little better job mounting yhat plastic because i was not impressed .The GASGAS quads look to be pretty nice with some nice components on right out of the box.The itp hd looks to be the next xc tire to have hopefully they will wear good and lasyt longer than their old xc tire.The indy trade show is always a good show but when your into quads like me you end up spending more $$$$ than you have.Its nice to meet the people behind the scene that you buy from to talk face to face and let them know what you like.AMS is a new tire company owned by parts unlimited and they sent me somr new sand tires to try out and let them know what i thought i will be going down to little sahara in oklahoma the last week of march to ride with some exriders and i will be more than happy to let every one try these new tires out and give me there opionion so i can let AMS know what we allthinkThe 2004 racing and riding season is here and it looks to be a outstanding year.EXRIDERS you did a great job pictures and reports on all your articles are top notch.Keep up the good work you all do........Mikes cycle shop.........Chris

dirtmomma
02-19-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by ckasper18
.EXRIDERS you did a great job pictures and reports on all your articles are top notch.Keep up the good work you all do........Mikes cycle shop.........Chris

YEP just got done checking them out, heck even seen my local bike shop in the pics :eek: :cool: Cyclebarn w/ the Eraser, tell me that ain't a badd *** quad :blah: they put it on display @ our flattrack races on sponsor night!! Anyone see a RIDE Motorsports booth there?? Probably had a CR250 bike, Ryan Capes world record jumper??? That's my son & mines' sponsor :blah: WE are the only quad riders they sponsor, trying to get them into the quad racing more, the owner was pumped I guess when he seen my boys Championship trophy sitting in his store so thats a good thing!!!