PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see the Ozzy interview this morning??

YLW400
02-19-2004, 06:10 AM
That was real nice.......I wasn't aware that a Banshee weighs 600lbs, and goes 150mph:huh Good ol Jack said, It's a racing bike, it goes like 150mph.....It should be a really great interview tonight.:rolleyes:

y2k400ex
02-19-2004, 06:22 AM
what show is it going to be on?

seatec
02-19-2004, 06:23 AM
Well, if that is a race bike then what is a TRX450 or YFZ450? a rocket?

jcv400ex
02-19-2004, 07:39 AM
Dateline tonight, he's going to talk about the accident.....how the ATV rolled on him(for no apparent reason of course) and how his bodyguard saved his life......from that mean ATV........:rolleyes:

I hope Doug Morris or someone in the ATV world is on Dateline next week defending us......this is bull****....

Pappy
02-19-2004, 07:56 AM
well we will have to bombard dateline and educate them that a decrepit senile drug nut should be on any motorized vehicle

dirtmomma
02-19-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
well we will have to bombard dateline and educate them that a decrepit senile drug nut should be on any motorized vehicle
ROFLMAO MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!! I was telling my hubby "well the quads are gonna get some more BAD coverage thats all we need:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :grr: " Bet he wasn't wearing a helmet either :rolleyes:

YLW400
02-19-2004, 08:20 AM
I am telling you, what is going on tonight might be bad for us:( They were pulling out numbers of people killed in England annually and everything else...... It doesn't look good. What really burns my butt is, the false numbers they are throwing out there...............600lbs????? What the hell is he riding, a Chevette??? 150mph???? It's not a GSXR1000 dude.......If they are going to make up numbers for weights and speeds, why not make them up for the stats as well???????? Make it look worse than it is!

quadrcr161
02-19-2004, 08:24 AM
it will be on tonight? what time? what station? i was starting to like ozzy, the whole family is a bunch of DA's.

Pappy
02-19-2004, 08:27 AM
at this point in his life, the only thing ozzy could make look good is an AD for the anti drug crew

dirtmomma
02-19-2004, 08:30 AM
It's on ABC 10pm on the West Coast,

seatec
02-19-2004, 08:30 AM
I partially blame the Big Quad manuf for this bad publicity. Well, maybe only for not putting in some more money/effort and get some airtime to counter this BS. Yes, they give you free rider ed classes and such but i am sure that dateline wont mention that.
We need to be more vocal about this. It's goign to be hard to find somebody that will listen to us because our side of the story wont bring ratings up.

dirtmomma
02-19-2004, 08:38 AM
OMG i'm watching it NOW waht a DUMBAZZ NO helmet & it looks like a STOCK Banshee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH I think we better get on the horn folks!!!! It's on Dateline tongiht BTW;)

SAND LUVR
02-19-2004, 05:20 PM
It will be on the next osbournes. They showed a clip last night and he was riding a banshee with out a helmet. You see him take off they they show in from a distance and the next seen you see a big guy over him asking ozzy can you breath. They said its all new and will show next time it comes on. So if you know what time and day the osbournes come on watch it.

MotoX3
02-19-2004, 06:18 PM
on mtv he said.....ill just take it around the field once.....i think he got lucky....those are some peoples last words:(

mikecole
02-19-2004, 06:26 PM
hey every one its on abc's primetime not nbc's dateline tonight at 10:00pm east time

YLW400
02-19-2004, 06:27 PM
I don't know if I even want to :rolleyes:

dirtmomma
02-19-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by YLW400
I don't know if I even want to :rolleyes:

Yea it'll probably be disgusting:(

toby400ex
02-19-2004, 08:15 PM
I thought these shows were supposed to tell facts, not bu!!chit:o

tyson300ex
02-19-2004, 08:26 PM
"with most atvs reaching speeds of 150 mph..." WTF:mad:

roostin_dale
02-19-2004, 09:08 PM
my and my dad were crackin up when they were talkin about a stock banshee going 150mph

blondie69
02-19-2004, 09:30 PM
Kinda makes u think...if they exagerated in this story...did they exagerate in others and feed the viewers BS?:huh

SRH
02-19-2004, 09:37 PM
ozzy is a dumb bleepin burn out who can barely walk and talk and jack osbourne is a spoiled nerdy uncoordonated fat lil **** who barely pass his road test, too bad they both didnt ride a off a cliff together those stupid bleeps

" the bloody thing hit a bump and plopped right down on me tha was nothing i could do"

yeah welll mr osbourne im sure that bowl you smoked before you got on didnt help, way to wear a helmet

" dont talk to my fatha that way you bloddy shunine, these extreme quadro cycles go 1000 mph "

well t hen why the hell was a old man who could be considered retarded and his fat uncoordinated son riding them?

Martin Blair
02-19-2004, 09:40 PM
here we go again now the everyone is goign to be pissed off at our sport again

Berry
02-19-2004, 10:12 PM
ozzy a frickin millionare can afford to buy everything he doesnt need and wont spend a hundred bucks on a helmet. then abc turns around telling us how were so bad and dangerous but most of us wear our protective gear, then they tell us were bad because a drunk drug addict got on a quad with no gear and got hurt. what the hell do you people want from us!!!!!!!!

Harkes2k
02-19-2004, 10:18 PM
Well I sent a complaint to ABC about it you guys should too!!!

Mr.Offroad
02-19-2004, 10:49 PM
The thing is, This burned-out, dope smokin', disfunctional, Tryin' desperately to stay a kid, poor excuse for a father-figure tosses a helmet aside 'cuz he "knows better". Then he crashes 'cuz he accidentally left his brain cells at home in a rolling paper, then he gets on national t.v., and explains that these things are just plain dangerous, and nobody should be allowed to ride them. Just pisses me off. Same mentality that got ATV's banned in the '80s. STAY OFF THE QUAD-BIKE OZZIE, leave 'em to 10 year olds that have more common sense.

Max400
02-19-2004, 11:15 PM
Well I sent a complaint to ABC about it you guys should too!!!

Where did you send it to? I was looking for a e-mail address, everyone here show e-mail ABC and tell them what a crock of SH#T this is:mad: :mad:

dirtmomma
02-20-2004, 08:00 AM
Tell yuou what after ALL them years of drinking & doing drugs you know his bones are brittle, it doesn't surprise me AT ALL what happened to him, I bet if he owuld of had a helmet & the PROPER riding gear he would of just got some bruises!!! DUMB AZZZZZZ!!! YEP I thinkthe same thing, WE NEED TO GET SOME EMAILS ROLLING!!!!

GoOn3
02-20-2004, 08:05 AM
looks like he was riding a 400ex, not a banshee. They did show several pictures of him with a banshee, but the wreck itself (I paused and did frame by frame slow mo with my DVR) it looked like his body guard was riding a 4 wheel drive farm model and ozzy was on a yellow 400ex.

JustRace
02-20-2004, 10:04 AM
A lot of people, just not ATV riders will probably just blow this off like a lot of us are. If anyone, not just riders, have seen the show they know he is a complete dumb ***. Its like in a recent episode he just got a custom built bike and he wanted to take it for a ride. Thank god he couldn't figure out how to start the thing or he would have killed himself before the ATV incident. This was like in the first season when jack plowed a tree when he was riding the polaris trailblazer (i think thats what it was can't remember now). I'll definately be watching the interview tonight to see what he has to say about the accident all together.

YLW400
02-20-2004, 10:11 AM
You can't hide that fact that Ozzy is a DA, however, you get Diane Sawyer on there flinging numbers around like that, and then you got parents going:huh Maybe I shouldn't buy Little Johnny that Raptor 90, those things are horribly dangerous....The fact of the matter is, it's not good exposure for the ATVer's out there..