PDA

View Full Version : Joplin MO racers?

ml450r
02-19-2004, 05:41 AM
I am going to a race in Southern Mo at Sugar Creek mx. I live in KC MO, everything is wet here. Anyone from around the track tell me what the weather is like. And is anyone else going to the race this Sunday?
Merrill #12

moto50
02-19-2004, 10:24 AM
Hey Merrill If by some chance my shocks come in or I can borrow some I will try to come.

400exmom
02-19-2004, 10:56 AM
gotta webpage link it a seven hour drive for me might be do-able

moto50
02-19-2004, 11:17 AM
Yea its a 6 hour drive for me

Here is the link
http://sugarcreekmx.com/

ml450r
02-19-2004, 06:41 PM
I was wrong, the race is Saturday not Sunday, I am not sure if I can make it now.
Merrill

macsolocam
02-19-2004, 06:52 PM
Hey guys, I am a local of the sugarcreek track and would much like to see a few new people show at the track....Have either of you been to the track before?...Its pretty good, but it is a little muddy most of the time. The track holds water in a few places. I have not raced since last August because I sold my predator and bought a trx450r....It is in New York at the present time at PRP getting the long travel stuff jiged off of it. I am getting all of my aftrmarket parts through J.H. Racing, should have it back and completly built by the second weekend of march....

Aaron.

ml450r
02-20-2004, 05:50 AM
I was there once last year. My brother and I came down. We raced the A class on a LSR YZ426 and a 250r. I heard the track is ran backwards now or something. I race the CAATV mx series and one of the races will be held at Sugar Creek mx this year. So I wanted to come check it out. I thought the race was Sunday though, I don't think I can make it on Saturday.
Merrill

moto50
02-20-2004, 06:44 AM
I don't think I can make it on Sat either. But I will be there for the CAATV Series.

macsolocam
02-20-2004, 07:47 AM
This saturday is the forth of the winter series.....There is a chance of rain today, and if it does they probably won't have the race tomorrow. Sometimes they will schedule the race a day later but you have to call the number or check the message board. Yeah the track runs backwards now and is pretty technical. I think it is a lot better than when you saw it last. 3 or 4 weeks ago Nate Frees came and rode for some practice and he thought is was pretty good for a local track. This year I will probably be running Dora, Ozark, and the TQRA series in Texas and Oklahoma...Go to tqra.com to check it out. When is that race date that ya'll will be running your series at sugarcreek?