PDA

View Full Version : going to the bahamas!

rollie
02-18-2004, 08:11 PM
im going to the bahamas for a week riding jet skies and quad and listening to spineshank and killswitch engage all day!:D :blah: :blah: :D :) :o

LTandRaptorider
02-18-2004, 08:13 PM
I'm going this year to lay on the beach, swim in the ocean, and get my hair braided! :p

02-18-2004, 08:13 PM
ok...say hi to some girls for me

LTandRaptorider
02-18-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
ok...say hi to some girls for me

I'll bring back pics! ;) Hopefully nothing else... :o

SGA
02-18-2004, 09:04 PM
You lucky you know whats! Drink one for me!:D

Team Outlaw #34
02-18-2004, 09:11 PM
going to california for spring break and renting a EX or a Z for pismo....it should be a blast....does anyone know if pismo has bigger dunes than Idaho? I know Idaho has some huge ars dunes....

Urpoisonddream
02-18-2004, 09:20 PM
oh yeah well it sounds like fun. You'll have a blast. Dont forget to try and log on, let us know how it goin... what exciting things you do! Take los pics of the places you go riding.:devil: :eek2:

rollie
02-18-2004, 09:32 PM
hey ltandraptorider take the LT :blah: down therre when are u going:confused:

i will jumbo747 lol:D

rollie
02-18-2004, 09:34 PM
if i can hop on a comp down there i will!:D

rollie
02-18-2004, 10:02 PM
i no this is off the topic but i didnt want to make a new post so

who do u guys like best?

killswitch engage (my favorite)

ill nino

spineshank

hed pe

???just wondering???:confused:

suck my pipe
02-19-2004, 06:43 AM
i'll be leaving for the Bahamas in 5 day's. I can't wait to get down there it's gonne be so awesome. i'll have pics when i get back but I dont know how to post thoe.

LTandRaptorider
02-19-2004, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by nacsracer12
hey ltandraptorider take the LT :blah: down therre when are u going:confused:

i will jumbo747 lol:D

If the money situation is right, I'll be going down later in the summer. Otherwise, Myrtle Beach or sumtin... I was in the Bahamas about 5 years ago... I think I'm alowed back by now... :confused: :devil:

Disaster
02-19-2004, 08:22 AM
Yeah i think i get to go to Vegas and do some riding in the desert this spring ...Man its going to be a blast.

zephead400ex
02-19-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Team Outlaw #34
going to california...

Great song:D

I think my gf and I are going to take a cruise next summer to the Bahamas. Has anyone taken a cruise? If so, give me some insight on what I need to look for/stay away from.

later

02-19-2004, 08:38 AM
I"ve been to the bahamas 4 times at 2 weeks per trip. I had more fun there than on any vacation. I wasn't staying at one of the hotels on the big island were everybody and their brother is at. I was lucky enough to stay at a house on an outer island that had very few people. It truly was heaven on earth. can't wait to go back and do it again because it's the ONLY way to see the bahamas. Screw nassua, freeport and paradise island, etc, etc. Those are the slums of the bahamas and give it a bad rep I think. The best way to enjoy the bahamas is to fly into one island, rent a boat and go to a different island from day to day. But bring the big checkbook cuz nothing is cheap. At $4 a beer I just about had to file bancruptcy before I got home...:eek2:

On a side note I'm headed to south mexico for my honeymoon in exactly 2 months from today.:devil:

zephead400ex
02-19-2004, 08:49 AM
Thanks Rico. Anyone else have opinions on the place?

later

y2k400ex
02-19-2004, 09:02 AM
I went to freeport and nassua last summer with my fiancé on a cruise. There both nuthing but a tourist trap. BUT I had reservations with this company Power Boat Adventures. They take you out on a 40ft speed boat with a 1000hp on the back for an hour trip. They take you to their own private island in the Exuma kays. The take you snorking, then feel sharks and wild iguanas, the cook you a full dinner with steaks and any thign you want. The best part is all included. Doin this was the best part of my whole trip. Here the web site

http://www.powerboatadventures.com/index.lasso

LTandRaptorider
02-19-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by y2k400ex
I went to freeport and nassua last summer with my fiancé on a cruise. There both nuthing but a tourist trap. BUT I had reservations with this company Power Boat Adventures. They take you out on a 40ft speed boat with a 1000hp on the back for an hour trip. They take you to their own private island in the Exuma kays. The take you snorking, then feel sharks and wild iguanas, the cook you a full dinner with steaks and any thign you want. The best part is all included. Doin this was the best part of my whole trip. Here the web site

http://www.powerboatadventures.com/index.lasso

You are correct sir! Nuttin but a tourist trap at those locations... Rico has the right idea.

zephead400ex
02-19-2004, 10:44 AM
Right on. I appreciate it guys and girls:D

Any advice on a cruise liner?

LTandRaptorider
02-19-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Right on. I appreciate it guys and girls:D

Any advice on a cruise liner?

The one cruise I took was with Royal Caribbean. I enjoyed it, had no complaints with them.

wilkin250r
02-19-2004, 03:31 PM
I'm headed to Hawaii in April for 10 days. I'll be in a house on the cliffs overlooking the ocean with private beach access.

blondie69
02-19-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I'm going this year to lay on the beach, swim in the ocean, and get my hair braided! :p

Dude, get some dredlocks!:blah:

RH1N08d9
02-19-2004, 04:39 PM
we went on a cruise in Nov. I was bored the whole time, becuase all we did was snorkeling, and sitting on beaches, but thats just me! I wouldn't do it again. This spring break, goin to grandmas house in Fort Myers, FL. gonna be bored there too, need to find a riding spot and quad or bike rentals on the gulf coast! if not, good ole rental car might be fun on some trails!

LTandRaptorider
02-19-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
Dude, get some dredlocks!:blah:

ha! wouldn't that be somethin... :p You shouldn't give me any ideas... :eek:

roostin_dale
02-19-2004, 06:41 PM
you will love it..we went a couple years ago...it was a blast!

Watch out for the crabs in the grass....:o..those bugers were everywhere

LTandRaptorider
02-19-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
you will love it..we went a couple years ago...it was a blast!

:eek2: I'm always getting warnings too late... :eek:

roostin_dale
02-19-2004, 06:59 PM
:eek2: I'm always getting warnings too late... :eek:

lmao...there are alot of Lizards too...

blondie69
02-19-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale

Heh...that sounds wrong in my mind...might help if they "trim" the grass some?:confused: :eek: :p

batgeek
02-19-2004, 07:25 PM
the crabs in the grass are the least of your worries....

if you're single that is.

roostin_dale
02-19-2004, 08:11 PM
Heh...that sounds wrong in my mind...might help if they "trim" the grass some?:confused: :eek: :p

HAHA..i knew someone would catch on to it.......

dirtmomma
02-19-2004, 08:30 PM
I'll bring back pics! ;) Hopefully nothing else... :o
LMAO GOOD GOD No kidding :devil:

dirtmomma
02-19-2004, 08:37 PM

ROFLMFAO GOOD ONE Tegan :p :p :p

HEY RICO where in Mexico you goin?? We went to Cancun on our honeymoon we had a pretty good time, LOTS of drinking :blah: would like to go to Mazatlan someday the only friggin vacation I get this year is to South Dakota:rolleyes: can you tell I'm excited NOT!!! I haven't had a vacation really in 6 yrs, I dont' consider it a vacation when I have to take my kids cuz I still have to take care & cook for them :blah: